Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
I was banned from that thread 
frown.gif
no one likes a troll

Anyone want axxess VIP flair or ryback? I'm going to the charity event in the city and can't attend.

I might also have 2 general access and hall of fame tickets for that #NT hookup. Can do trade at my office in midtown.

While eating my delicious Campbell's Chunky Grilled Chicken and Sausage Combo, I had a fantasy booking revelation.  So feel me...

This angle would start after Royal Rumble.

For weeks, Ziggler would try cashing in the MITB briefcase and each time something/someone would stop him.  So finally, the Miz would have him on MizTV and tell him how when he was Mr. MITB he cashed in, won the title and headlined WM.  He'd call Ziggler the worst Mr. MITB of all-time and if he had the briefcase he would be WHC by now.  Long story short, this would lead Ziggler to put his briefcase on the line in a MITB ladder match at WM.  The participants would be typical upper mid-card guys...

But the twist would come the day of WM.  The WHC would be the curtain jerker for WM and after a grueling match, Ziggler would cash in his MITB briefcase and win the WHC.  In a backstage segment, in typical punk heel fashion, Ziggler would say since there is no more MITB briefcase, there is no more MITB ladder match.  Booker T or whoever they decide is in charge that day, would then proclaim that there will be a match and there would be something on the line: Ziggler's newly won WHC.

From there it's up in the air.  In my mind, Ziggler would win and rant for weeks about stealing the most star studded show in WWE history.  But the match would leave options open for having someone else win and carry the WHC.

While eating my delicious Campbell's Chunky Grilled Chicken and Sausage Combo, I had a fantasy booking revelation.  So feel me...

For weeks, Ziggler would try cashing in the MITB briefcase and each time something/someone would stop him.  So finally, the Miz would have him on MizTV and tell him how when he was Mr. MITB he cashed in, won the title and headlined WM.  He'd call Ziggler the worst Mr. MITB of all-time and if he had the briefcase he would be WHC by now.  Long story short, this would lead Ziggler to put his briefcase on the line in a MITB ladder match at WM.  The participants would be typical upper mid-card guys...

But the twist would come the day of WM.  The WHC would be the curtain jerker for WM and after a grueling match, Ziggler would cash in his MITB briefcase and win the WHC.  In a backstage segment, in typical punk heel fashion, Ziggler would say since there is no more MITB briefcase, there is no more MITB ladder match.  Booker T or whoever they decide is in charge that day, would then proclaim that there will be a match and there would be something on the line: Ziggler's newly won WHC.

From there it's up in the air.  In my mind, Ziggler would win and rant for weeks about stealing the most star studded show in WWE history.  But the match would leave options open for having someone else win and carry the WHC.

That's a dope idea. Too bad WWE would never come up with that on their own.

I think it's a great idea.

Too bad Vince would publicly berate you and you would probably be writing from the Impact Zone afterwards.

I like the idea, but I would be pissed if we had almost a year of Dolph holding the case only to lose the title the same show.

NTMANIA Week Festivities!

Include:

NTMANIA prediction contest/survey

NTMANIA Raffle (to be discussed later in the week)

an in-depth look at each NTMANIA match

NTWT FANTASY Booking: Who do you think should "fued" heading into the summer events

Reasonable ideas will be considered.

Is there any match on the WM card that would benefit from the face winning?

The only one I can see that would make for a good storyline would be Undertaker keeping the streak alive but thats about it

Is there any match on the WM card that would benefit from the face winning?

The only one I can see that would make for a good storyline would be Undertaker keeping the streak alive but thats about it
Benefit the fans or wrestler? Cena needs a W vs. Rocky more than any other face on the card besides Taker. Can't go out 3 Wrestlemania's in a row to the Rock Bottom.

Last edited:
I really want WWE to get rid of the Night of Champions PPV and always have all the titles defended on PPV's.
Make's no damn sense to just have them all defended once a year on the same night.

Benefit the fans or wrestler? Cena needs a W vs. Rocky more than any other face on the card besides Taker. Can't go out 3 Wrestlemania's in a row to the Rock Bottom.

No he doesn't..Cena could lose every WM for the rest of his life and he'll still be the #1 guy..Vince would never allow Cena's image to go awry in the eyes of the kiddies..And that's why he'll never turn heel.

Michael and Daniel Moody, sons of the late Paul Bearer, were not pleased with CM Punk and Paul Heyman's antics on RAW, with Heyman dressing up like Paul Bearer and CM Punk dumping ashes (implied to be those of Paul Bearer) on The Undertaker. Michael posted the following message on Facebook last night explaining what they were told in advance would happen on the show:

"If anyone is wondering, yes WWE did come to us wanting approval for tonight's storyline. The way it was presented to us was ok. Seeing it on screen was a different story. I don't even know what to say."

Michael's brother Daniel agreed that what went down on RAW was "Totally different" from what his family was told would occur on television.

That is downright low. Dont even want to watch the show sunday now. this is straight up not tolerable. 

I'm gonna assume that everything was fine in their eyes until Punk starting seasoning himself with the ashes.
That seems like something that would cross the line IMO.

in the words of my friend who i just texted this news "they read the script they know wwe goes hard" which is true. im just pretty sure spreading the ashes was not in the script 

Yea...but who cares because punk is god and comes up with his own script and can never do wrong....-.-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom