Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Wrestlemania is weak this year...... Rock is leaving, he's definitely not winning. Cena can't turn heel he has no character. Cena winning does nothing it will just turn away fans. Ziggler can't cash his money in the bank for the wwe championship. IMO the only thing that could save this match is the rock winning smh. Outside interference is possible only big name that pops into my head is Batista. Having John cena join forces with the shield to defeat the rock would be a wtf moment.
It'd be great to see little kids throw all those dumb colored armbands and shirts at cena. It'd be like the pg version of when people threw garbage at Hogan & The Outsiders. Cry little kids, cry.

Isn't this another one of those jobbers that Lobo said was the future?

OOOOOOOOOOOH LOBO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have no idea about what you're talking about. I'm 9/10 on all the people I said would flourish are (including Fandango.)

This isn't the Roshe thread. You get no cheap pops here, bro.

I think he is... but what he said is right, he is a bum in the WWE.. meaning how he's being used. There's no denying the dude has talent but pairing him up with Big E and AJ has been terrible, not to mention him jobbing every week to random *** people does nothing for him but make him look like a joke.
Just to clarify... I think Ziggler has a ton of talent.  I am a big fan of his.  He SHOULD be a star in WWE, but he isn't.  For whatever reason, WWE has chosen to bury him, and he is not a star right now.  He should be nowhere close to the WWE Championship.

Wrestlemania is weak this year...... Rock is leaving, he's definitely not winning. Cena can't turn heel he has no character. Cena winning does nothing it will just turn away fans. Ziggler can't cash his money in the bank for the wwe championship. IMO the only thing that could save this match is the rock winning smh. Outside interference is possible only big name that pops into my head is Batista. Having John cena join forces with the shield to defeat the rock would be a wtf moment.
I hope The Shield remain a standalone group.  I don't think they should have any established stars join them.  They don't need it.  Ambrose is a better talker than 95% of the guys currently in WWE.  They get star reactions.  And all three are good to great workers.

As far as The Rock goes, he is staying around more in 2013.  He'll be working Extreme Rules.  He'll also be working Summerslam, and possibly additional dates.

FOR THOSE GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA, ARE YOU PLANNING TO TAILGATE?

With Barrett v miz being the preshow match, I have no interest in getting into the stadium before about 6:30.  If we could get a group together to have some beers, sandwiches, grill (if someone has one), that would be pretty awesome.

Finally Famous, I think Cole called Taker and Kane stepbrothers last week :lol: :smh: Cole sucks

The idea of Ziggler cashing it in on Rock would be intriguing, but I thought it was for the WHc?? Either way, id see Ziggler cashing it in on Rock, and getting Rock Bottomed to oblivian :lol:

It'd be great to see little kids throw all those dumb colored armbands and shirts at cena. It'd be like the pg version of when people threw garbage at Hogan & The Outsiders. Cry little kids, cry.
This would have been adorably hilarious to see. :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm concerned Taker can barely wrestle and was just convinced to do this out of desperation from Vince

If Bearer didn't die, I can't even imagine what the plan for this match was

I'm sitting here getting real salty that the HD feed is really going to be $70 this year.

I was really planning on watching WM legally this year. :lol:

i wanted to watch it legally as well, but i dont care about the main event at all, i hate them both

Yall better be careful with that discussion.
I remember one time I thought about watching a ppv illegally, Meth came and warned me.

apparently Mark Henry was at Stadium night club last night in DC and picked up the only ****** stripper there for the night :lol: :lol: :x

Purchased last year but might catch it at a bar somewhere.

Last edited:
Wrestlemania is $60 for me in HD (cablevision) Not sure why its $70 on other providers. I def wouldnt order it for $70 just based on the principle but I'm not ecstatic about $60 either because this has been awful build up. Wanted to go originally but besides the poor buildup I got way too much **** on my plate

This would have been adorably hilarious to see. :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

I think the shaken up is going to be Orton turning heel. Too bad nobody outside 12 year old girls care about him
laugh.gif
grin.gif
Weren't you a fan of Randal? Y U no like him now?
Any chance of The Rock beating Cena at mania and Ziggler coming from nowhere and cashing in against Rock?
nerd.gif
No.

Ziggler's briefcase is for the WHC, he can't cash in on the World Title. *in before "but WWE breaks their rules all the time!!"*
I'm concerned Taker can barely wrestle and was just convinced to do this out of desperation from Vince
I think Taker will be fine. He had that one random house show match to see if he could go and then proceeded to have this Punk feud so if he feels confident enough in his own body to wrestle, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. We've been writing Undertaker off for years yet he's given us 4 consecutive MOTY candidates...I'm just gonna have to see him break down with my own eyes to believe it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom