Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Wanted to call out one thing I HATE about Michael Cole, though it's probably more Vince in his ear.  He has to call every guy who comes out some stupid WWE created nickname.  It really irked me when Brock came out and he called him "The Anomaly".

Wanted to call out one thing I HATE about Michael Cole, though it's probably more Vince in his ear.  He has to call every guy who comes out some stupid WWE created nickname.  It really irked me when Brock came out and he called him "The Anomaly".

That's probably Vince in his ear id say.

What ever happened to that Michael cole lookalike guy Todd petingil who used to be on raw back in the 90's

What ever happened to that Michael cole lookalike guy Todd petingil who used to be on raw back in the 90's

That Cena promo as awful. But I'll never forget that promo he cut when I went to the raw before Royal Rumble. :x I couldn't fast foward

He's on a radio station in NY.

Fandango isn't going to be walking within a year if he keeps doing that top rope leg drop every night.
Is he just doing it wrong or something? Cause it looks uncomfortable every time he does it. I don't remember Brian Christopher, Psicosis, or Bull Buchanan looking like that
laugh.gif
He should absorb the impact with his opposite leg.  Instead, he just lands straight on his ***.  He's going to crack his tailbone or compress his spine or something.

I'm not saying Cena and Rock should have done anything physical tonight, but they should have at least been on screen together.  A nose to nose confrontation would have been good.

Isn't this another one of those jobbers that Lobo said was the future?

OOOOOOOOOOOH LOBO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm more hyped up for The Shield vs Big Show, Orton, and Sheamus and Y2J vs Fandango then I am for any of the 3 big matches.  smh I'm still not sure if I want to buy Mania yet.  

Regardless of how good or bad WM will be, this thread will be more entertaining. That's how I've felt the past few Royal Rumbles too.

Smackdown and Superstars Spoilers
For Superstars

Great Khali b JTG

For Saturday Morning Slam

Kofi Kingston b Justin Gabriel

For Smackdown

Ryback b Primo & Epico with a Shellshock on both guys at the same time.

Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow dressed up like Brodus Clay & Tensai and came out to their music.  The Bellas were dressed like Cameron & Naomi.  Of course Clay & Tensai & Cameron & Naomi came out and got into a brawl with the heels bailing out.

Jack Swagger b Kofi Kingston with the ankle lock

The rest of Smackdown will be filled with things filmed at Axxess.

I booed HHH so loud during a lull in crowd noise...I really hope it was audible to the television audience.

Last edited:

Only VKM would've have came up with Faaan-Donnn-Gooo :lol:

Damn Ric Flair is the one who called 911 after finding his son out cold and turning purple.  smh my heart goes out to Flair  It has to be one of the worse things in this world for anyone  to find there child dead.   They say drugs was involved too. 

http://rajah.com/node/32973

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom