Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Just remember guys, EVERYTHING with this storyline was ran through Percy's son and then Taker. So being wrong yes but this what the son said his dad would of wanted.

that was pretty dope, only tuned in for a half hour to watch that part. Taker vs Punk might be the best match at Mania.

that was pretty dope, only tuned in for a half hour to watch that part. Taker vs Punk might be the best match at Mania.
As much as I want it to be, I just don't think Taker it has it in him. And now that I think about it, this is the FIRST time I have doubted Taker putting on a good match. Dude's seriously hurting, he's just too old man. 

I think the best match will be the Team Hell No vs. Big E & Ziggler match. Or the Fandango vs. Jericho match.

Hoping that Ziggler cashes in, it has been way too long. Dude has more than earned his title reign.

As much as I want it to be, I just don't think Taker it has it in him. And now that I think about it, this is the FIRST time I have doubted Taker putting on a good match. Dude's seriously hurting, he's just too old man. 

I think the best match will be the Team Hell No vs. Big E & Ziggler match. Or the Fandango vs. Jericho match.

Hoping that Ziggler cashes in, it has been way too long. Dude has more than earned his title reign.

Jericho vs Fandango might be good too

Jericho vs Fandango might be good too

I still say ADR and Swagger will put on a good show.

Last edited:
Just remember guys, EVERYTHING with this storyline was ran through Percy's son and then Taker. So being wrong yes but this what the son said his dad would of wanted.

Yeah that's true, I still think they're doing a little too much though. I think the build up would be a lot better if they didn't focus on Pauls passing.

That was probably Taker and Punks best segment together.

Last edited:
Love this match. You could tell Ziggler just had a huge chip on his shoulder heading into this match:

Taker's matches have stole the show the last 3 or 4 WMs if you look at it. Not expecting him to have it physically, but he's surprised us before, no doubt in my mind just the drama will add or make up for what he doesn't have body wise anymore. Punk usually doesn't disappoint either in a big match situation, really should have them close the show instead of Rock/Cena once in a lifetime twice.

Last edited:
I'm not home, but I saw some of the Cenation with the frowny faces on the metro. :lol:

Last edited:
The last segment was good to me. I didn't need the sand part but it made Punk look like a douche bag which works in a way. Heyman dressed as Bearer was :lol: though.

I do wonder, what did they originally have planned before Paul passed? Its been asked and asked. Hopefully we find out one day.

That's why I put the word in quotation marks, StillIn. I recognized how strategic it was to choose that particular feud to close out this RAW so I was prepared for some crazy ****...but it just didn't do it for me.

They got the reaction they wanted out of the fans so they'll say it worked. *shrugs*

Last edited:
Taker's matches have stole the show the last 3 or 4 WMs if you look at it. Not expecting him to have it physically, but he's surprised us before, no doubt in my mind just the drama will add or make up for what he doesn't have body wise anymore. Punk usually doesn't disappoint either in a big match situation, really should have them close the show instead of Rock/Cena once in a lifetime twice.

And I have no doubt it will be better than Rock/Punk I, II, III, IV, V, etc etc :lol:

Back
Top Bottom