Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
tumblr_mklyhpRbTw1ra6mo9o2_400.gif

Please tell me my "Jack Thwagger" sign made it on live. He looked so upset when he saw it lol.

Cena was getting booed more than I've ever seen. It was insane.

Raw was :pimp: I saw a dude wearing an ultimo dragon mask and asked him are you "DC"? dude just hit me with the 0]

:lol:
:lol: Where were you sitting? I was in 214. I had on my Eddy Guerrero RIP shirt.

I will talk more about everything else later but being able to experience the Rock live and in person is a life altering experience. Nobody can tell me that electricity doesn't exist when that man is in the building. God. I said to the folks I was with, "Man NO gay stuff but that dude has IT. Damn." I was just sitting here shaking my head in amazement man.

Swagger's music is so vicious man.

I legitimately marked out both times Dolph came out (SMackdown and Raw).

We booed Cena out of the building man. How bad did it sound for those that watched on TV?

Fell asleep after Dolph/DBry..Should I try watching Raw online or just skip it?..

being able to experience the Rock live and in person is a life altering experience. Nobody can tell me that electricity doesn't exist when that man is in the building. God. I said to the folks I was with, "Man NO gay stuff but that dude has IT. Damn." I was just sitting here shaking my head in amazement man.

Look at you. Star struck. Briefs soak and wet.

Good to hear you had fun though. You guys could have gave tons of funk a pop though.
Fell asleep after Dolph/DBry..Should I try watching Raw online or just skip it?..

Eh just youtube "watching paint dry" for about a hour. Then watch the Taker/Punk segment.

Last edited:
We booed Cena out of the building man. How bad did it sound for those that watched on TV?

It legitimately felt like 90% of the building hated Cena during his promo :rofl: :rofl: You guys did a :pimp: job.

yeah it was pretty loud. The boring chants were so needed.

Sad that Miz is doing dark matches a WM after main eventing it two years ago.

The late William Paul Bearer Moody has the utmost respect from me for him to actually agree to use his passing as a storyline. Because that was brilliant.

Last edited:
being able to experience the Rock live and in person is a life altering experience. Nobody can tell me that electricity doesn't exist when that man is in the building. God. I said to the folks I was with, "Man NO gay stuff but that dude has IT. Damn." I was just sitting here shaking my head in amazement man.

Look at you. Star struck. Briefs soak and wet.

LMAOOOOOOO :rofl:

:pimp:
tumblr_mkc2k8E6k01qdjegco1_500.jpg

OPaiMuA.gif

B1bsc1H.gif

tumblr_mkieg7xDwX1s73ckho1_500.png

tumblr_mkiejhRNP21s73ckho1_500.png

Lmaoooo dude at the end

"LEBRON JAMES! LEBRON JAMES!!"

out of no where, the lebron james chant was funny!
heyman got me crackin again tonight with his costume at the end.
can't wait to get the cena vs rock "rivalry" over with, and if cena does win, hopefully he does lose the wwe title soon to lesnar or punk. next monday night raw better bring us a better show than tonight, since it's the night following wrestlemania.

I honestly feel like The Rock is gonna win at Mania and Cena is gonna turn heel from it.   To me it would be perfect.  He has already lost a lot of fans since The Rock returned and I think at this point he would be better as a heel.  Let Rock lose the title at extreme rules to someone else so Mania isn't so predictable. 

If Cena is going to win then I think that they will close the show with Undertaker winning. I don't think that they'll go off air with Cena getting booed out of the stadium.

I do wonder, what did they originally have planned before Paul passed? Its been asked and asked. Hopefully we find out one day.

This. I remember asking weeks ago, but there wasn't any info regarding it.

Rock's promo sucked for the most part too.  I liked the "It's not about redemption, and it's not about passing the torch" but everything about The Rock doing it for the people came across so pandering and cheesy.  It was like a Cena promo, just with better delivery.

Build for this match blows.

"It's like Jericho expected it"

Gee, I don't know.  Maybe he saw the giant gold set being set up on stage.

Lawler's odd obsession with Fandango is just... weird.

I'm lookin forward to Sunday. I'm so outta the loop with everything going on wrestling wise but that's why YouTube is here.

Flying out to New York Wednesday, this week should be fun.

Fandango isn't going to be walking within a year if he keeps doing that top rope leg drop every night.

Is he just doing it wrong or something? Cause it looks uncomfortable every time he does it. I don't remember Brian Christopher, Psicosis, or Bull Buchanan looking like that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom