Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Sitting ring side front row. AJ is flatter then even I thought she was.

How did you get those seats? If you don't mind of course.

Sure. My boy knows one of the WWE program coordinators, so we always get the hook up when the show is in tow , or even out of town for that matter.Backstage passes, meet and greets, front row seats, etc. No need to pay when you can get it for free.

Yea man, the Rock was amazing last night man. (Pause).

But I just realized I won't watch WM Live. Going to see Wizards/Celtics in Boston Sunday.

This is so vicious live man..........

Last edited:
Going along with what Lbeats was saying....

I'm actually looking forward to watching WM29 while being on NTWT. Our commentary is 1000% percent better than anything WWE can produce.

:lol:

I dont really keep up with much of this thread, but what are the chances of Ziggler cashing in at Mania??:nerd:

I dont really keep up with much of this thread, but what are the chances of Ziggler cashing in at Mania??:nerd:

Depends on the Tag match. If it comes on before the World Title Match theres a strong chance he cashes in.

So last nights event was the livest crowd I ever seen at the Verizon Center. Way more boos for Cena than usual :smokin.

Naomi :smh: :evil:

Haven't looked through the whole thread so don't know if mentioned...

Is Kane fighting at WM?

If not i see him helping out Undertaker as a brother thing especially since Paul is dead

Haven't looked through the whole thread so don't know if mentioned...

Is Kane fighting at WM?

If not i see him helping out Undertaker as a brother thing especially since Paul is dead

Kane and Bryan defend the tag titles againist Ziggler and Ryblack

Any chance of The Rock beating Cena at mania and Ziggler coming from nowhere and cashing in against Rock? :nerd:

Any chance of The Rock beating Cena at mania and Ziggler coming from nowhere and cashing in against Rock?
nerd.gif
I would go ape **** but I doubt we see that happening. When people cash in, it's usually for WHC. The WWE title is reserved truly for the top guys. 

Yeah I didn't think they recognized them either, but still wouldn't shock. Didn't know he was fighting, though.

Ill never forget when Paul brought him out for the first time.

"THAT'S GOTTA BE..THAT'S GOTTA BE KANE!"

I know I know I know that punk has no shot of beating taker but if he did I'd be
eek.gif

Im expecting/ hoping/ probably wrong but i'm either expecting cena heel turn or punk win. wwes gotta get shaken up a bit.

I know I know I know that punk has no shot of beating taker but if he did I'd be :wow:

Im expecting/ hoping/ probably wrong but i'm either expecting cena heel turn or punk win. wwes gotta get shaken up a bit.

I think the shaken up is going to be Orton turning heel. Too bad nobody outside 12 year old girls care about him

Ziggler cashing in against Rock or Cena would be the worst decision possible and it won't happen.  It would be an awful way to end Mania.  Zigger's a bum in WWE.  He'll eventually cash in against Del Rio or Swagger, and the World Title will continue to be irrelevant.

Ziggler cashing in against Rock or Cena would be the worst decision possible and it won't happen.  It would be an awful way to end Mania.  Zigger's a bum in WWE.  He'll eventually cash in against Del Rio or Swagger, and the World Title will continue to be irrelevant.

You just hurt so many feeling in so few words.

I think he is... but what he said is right, he is a bum in the WWE.. meaning how he's being used. There's no denying the dude has talent but pairing him up with Big E and AJ has been terrible, not to mention him jobbing every week to random *** people does nothing for him but make him look like a joke.

Wrestlemania is weak this year...... Rock is leaving, he's definitely not winning. Cena can't turn heel he has no character. Cena winning does nothing it will just turn away fans. Ziggler can't cash his money in the bank for the wwe championship. IMO the only thing that could save this match is the rock winning smh. Outside interference is possible only big name that pops into my head is Batista. Having John cena join forces with the shield to defeat the rock would be a wtf moment.

Any chance of The Rock beating Cena at mania and Ziggler coming from nowhere and cashing in against Rock? :nerd:
I would go ape **** but I doubt we see that happening. When people cash in, it's usually for WHC. The WWE title is reserved truly for the top guys. 

Isn't there 2 MITB briefcases? One for the WHC and the other for the WWE title? I think Ziggler has the WHC one. Who held the one for the WWE title?

Back
Top Bottom