Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Konnan always speaks on this topic.

Having lower card dudes that can GO puts pressure on the upper card dudes to put their first foot forward. Tyson Kidd being mishandled still pisses me off to this day.
I agree.  I feel the same way about Cesaro.  Dude is a beast and he does moves that others don't yet hes getting buried currently.  

For all my Japanese Saavy dudes, I am willing to bet the Shield have been watching a lot of Kaientai DX tape. I see a lot of Kaientai spots used by the Sheild.

Aye "Biggie" might be the WWE version of Carlos Boozer when it comes to making noises. This dude's grunts are hilarious man. PLEASE LISTEN to them for now on man............ :rofl:

There are too many "power" dudes towards the upper mid/upper card.
"Biggie"
Sexy Chocolate
Ryback

Last edited:
For all my Japanese Saavy dudes, I am willing to bet the Shield have been watching a lot of Kaientai DX tape. I see a lot of Kaientai spots used by the Sheild.

Taka Michinoku and Funaki :pimp: .

Didn't someone say Cesaro used the Michinoku Driver a few weeks ago? Dope.

Aye "Biggie" might be the WWE version of Carlos Boozer when it comes to making noises. This dude's grunts are hilarious man. PLEASE LISTEN to them for now on man............ :rofl:

Booking Big E correctly will have an effect on how well Ziggler's reign goes IMO. He already is great muscle for Dolph, but with the proper booking, he can make sure Dolph remains champ for a while. If I was creative, I would have plans for an eventual face turn for Big E turning on Dolph, hell, maybe even winning the title. He has the look, dude is massive.

If the Miz can hold the "premier" heavyweight title in the company, surely giving the WHC to Big E down the road can't do any harm.

There are too many "power" dudes towards the upper mid/upper card.
"Biggie"
Sexy Chocolate
Ryback

:lol: :lol:

He did work on Ryder though. I was wondering if he'd use Dolph's theme again, but it's cool he used his NXT one.

Taka Michinoku and Funaki :pimp: .

Didn't someone say Cesaro used the Michinoku Driver a few weeks ago? Dope.

Yea he's used it a couple times. Natalya too.

This dude Coulter is TRIPPIN :x :rofl:

I asked a while back which auction I should win and happy to say I won and will hang out with Brock Lesnar

I will ask him to put me or my godson up for the F5.
sick.gif
That is freaking awesome.  Like I've said before, I find Brock fascinating.  I hope he's willing to be sociable (to as much as Brock Lesnar can be sociable).  I know he HATES doing media, so I hope this isn't something he was forced into and gives you and your Godson a crappy experience.  I'd want to know about his diet, training routines, leaving WWE the first time.  The decision to go to UFC.  Living in the middle of nowhere.  So much.  Can't wait to hear your report on it.

Imagine his merchandise is the top selling by the end of April
laugh.gif
Wrong as usual.  Fandango was treated as just another midcard guy by the normal WWE fans that were in Boston for the Smackdown tapings.

A few fans tried to get the crowd to sing his music, but it never caught on.

Its Crazy that before Raw, WWE put over wrestlers, managers, storylines and titles on TWO hours of television programming

1 Hour of Superstars
1 Hour of Wrestling Challenge

Saturday Night Main Event (Once a Month)

4 PPVS (Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam, Survivor Series)

For the few of us maybe 30 years or older thats how we learned the product.... and EVERYONE WAS OVER........... from Jake the Snake, Papa Shango, Warrior, Ted Dibiase, Hogan, etc....

WCW/NWA was more of the same thing.............

2 hours for WCW Saturday Night
1 Hour for Worldwide.............

Night of Champions (Every couple of months)

4 PPV (Superbrawl, Great American Bash, Slamboree, Starrcade)

Now....................

3 Hours for Raw
2 Hours Smackdown
1 Hour Main Event
Superstars
WWE app
NXT
Wrestlers Tout, Tweet, Facebook, Instagram...............

12 PPV's.................

and STILL they can't get people over/bury the deserving workers and have aging part timers headline their money shows...............................
mean.gif

Instant Headache............
My opinion is that they can't get guys over because of over exposure.  They have so many hours of TV to fill, that the same guys have to wrestle each other literally dozens of times.  They trade victories back and forth, and thus, no one gets over.

When you only had two hours of TV, a guy may only be on TV once or twice a month, so when he got that win, it felt important.

WCW/NWA was more of the same thing.............

2 hours for WCW Saturday Night
1 Hour for Worldwide.............

Night of Champions (Every couple of months)

4 PPV (Superbrawl, Great American Bash, Slamboree, Starrcade)
Man at one point WCW had SO much programming during the week

3 Hours of Nitro
2 Hours of Thunder
1 Hour of The Pro
1 Hour of Worldwide
2 Hours of WCW Sat. Night
1 Hour of The Main Event.
10 Hours

And I couldn't get enough.
smokin.gif
Thunder may be the worst pro wrestling show in US history.

not crazy saw people tweeting about it - he's soooooooooo over
INB4 4W says only his theme is over.

Seriously, though it could be a trickle down effect. As long as the man delivers from this point on he should be good.
Ooooooooooooooooooooo Lobo, you know me too well.

Fandango had his 24 hours of fame.  It's all over now.  The gimmick sucks and his match at Mania was a disappointment.  Though I did get a kick out of him saying Fandango when he was so badly hurt on Raw.

Wrong as usual.  Fandango was treated as just another midcard guy by the normal WWE fans that were in Boston for the Smackdown tapings.

A few fans tried to get the crowd to sing his music, but it never caught on.

sucks that people goto shows not to have fun...

most of the fun we had at mania was chanting and cheering heels.

the "WE THE PEOPLE" stuff was epic

I'm glad to say I was a part of the Raw crowd this past Monday. This was the BEST crowd I have ever been a part of. From the Fandango theme chants, X-Pac, Pretzel Guy, Jerry, JBL, Cotton Candy chants and many more, it was simply AMAZING! :nthat:

As said before, the crowds reaction when Ziggler cashed in the MITB was insane. Everyone was excited. :smokin :smokin

I really hope he has one hell of a reign as champ. Hopefully WWE doesn't drop the ball like they usually do. :nerd:

Johnny Curtis>>Fandango

And no, I don't think he's the best in the world 
laugh.gif
. But he does have the potential 

My opinion is that they can't get guys over because of over exposure.  They have so many hours of TV to fill, that the same guys have to wrestle each other literally dozens of times.  They trade victories back and forth, and thus, no one gets over.

When you only had two hours of TV, a guy may only be on TV once or twice a month, so when he got that win, it felt important.

This is true. People seem way more interesting when you don't see them wrestle 100 times a year.

Do what I say "better watch what I do"
Better heed the warning I'm here to give you
If you ever doubted me , you don't have a clue
I'm here to show the world
I'm here to show the world

Back
Top Bottom