Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Love the ode to McGuinness, or am I reaching?
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I legit havent been this happy for a wrestler like this since the attitude era

- CM Punk was backstage at Monday’s RAW but was having a lot of trouble walking. Word at RAW was that Punk would be getting his knees examined this week as he really hurt it on the table elbow drop at WrestleMania 29.

Another reason WWE officials kept him off RAW is because they didn’t want him to receive a massive pop from the post-WrestleMania crowd that was at Monday’s show. At one point, there were plans for Punk to come out and cut a promo but they nixed it.

- The Undertaker was said to be doing fine after WrestleMania 29, considering his physical condition. Despite the tease with The Shield on RAW, word is that he isn’t expected to wrestle anytime soon.

- WWE will indeed be ending the brand split at house show events as the company has created a new logo which will brand all live events as simply "WWE Live." It was reported several months ago that WWE was considering making this move, as the company feels there aren't enough top stars, mostly on the Smackdown brand, to sufficiently draw large crowds to house shows.

Last edited:
Just merge the brands and WWE/World title. I'd watch Smack down every week if that happened. Back in the day, we watched Smackdown to see what would happen next. Right now, I honestly could care less what they're doing. They should have waited to debut the new belt as well. But they could just do away with the big gold.

Just merge the brands and WWE/World title. I'd watch Smack down every week if that happened. Back in the day, we watched Smackdown to see what would happen next. Right now, I honestly could care less what they're doing. They should have waited to debut the new belt as well. But they could just do away with the big gold.
Seriosuly or at the very least bring back the undisputed championship

Does the WWE really think people don't notice that the brand extension is non-existent?? Since SD was raided of all their talent going into 2009, people have constantly flip flopped shows outside of Cena and HHH. Remember when Cena and Orton were drafted to SD, then at the end of the night, Cena was drafted BACK to Raw? LOLOLogic

SD being taped doesn't help either.

You should find the Ken Shamrock vs Steve Blackman Iron Circle and Lions den matches. Both good and different stuff. Hell, find the Eddie Guerrero vs John Cena parking lot brawl why you're at it. I still have that on vhs
laugh.gif
good looking.  I'm gonna try to find those now. 

I agree Smackdown is lame now.  What they need to do is air Smackdown live like they use to do and move it back to Thursdays. If not let us watch it live on Tuesdays.  Put the entire WWE Roster on both shows and everyone will tune in. 

I would only merge the WWE and Heavyweight title once in a great while though. Like once every couple of years for a few months and have someone carry the Undisputed title.  It should be very hard for someone to unify the titles.  WWE needs to bring the prestige back for the US and Intercontinental titles along with the tag titles.   WWE could build great mid card talent doing this which will help the depth of the roster over time. 

No more jokes like Santino Marella carrying the title unless they get more serious.   When these kind of guys hold a title it kills the respectability of the title.   Another thing WWE could do is make it a little more edgy yet still have it a kids show.  Some of the promos and skits are corny as hell.

Last edited:

I agree Smackdown is lame now.  What they need to do is air Smackdown live like they use to do and move it back to Thursdays. If not let us watch it live on Tuesdays.  Put the entire WWE Roster on both shows and everyone will tune in.  I would only merge the WWE and Heavyweight title once in a great while though. Like once every couple of years for a few months and have someone carry the Undisputed title.  It should be very hard for someone to unify the titles.  WWE needs to bring the prestige back for the US and Intercontinental titles along with the tag titles.   WWE could build great mid card talent doing this which will help the depth of the roster over time.  
SD was never live when they aired it on Thursdays.

SD was never live when they aired it on Thursdays.
true but that's part of the problem now.  With the internet we all know what's gonna happen by time it airs on Friday.   Let Smackdown air live on Tuesdays then.    Just think if Raw was taped 3 days in advance before it aired.   The ratings would be terrible.

Last edited:
That Raw after WM is still a great watch. Do anyone know what city hosting Raw next week? I hope the crowd show up just like NJ/NY but I doubt it

Back
Top Bottom