Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
tumblr_mky4t3UOTp1qevltdo1_400.gif

BHToyz7CMAAxPgG.jpg-large.jpg

So I haven't even logged in in a couple of months... and im fairly drunk and fairly baked, although not nearly enough... and life kinda ******g sucks right now... i just want to say, the last three matches on WM, and the crowd from Raw, have put the biggest smiles on my face in the past month.... seriously, i stayed up till 6am watching a torrent of WM, and had a giant grin on my face for he last 1.5 hours, and the crowd on Raw (plus everyone's reaction) had me laughing hard as ****... So, in closing, thank you WWE for letting me steal your copyrighted product and enjoying the **** out of it...

I'm happy Ziggler cashed in and Wade Barrett got the Intercontinental Title back. Now they just have to get Cesaro going.   That crowd at Raw was one of the best I ever saw.   I hope the fans can keep it up.  

Owen Hart vs Ken Shamrock in the Hart family Dungeon. When I was a kid I thought this was a real fight.

Last edited:
DAMNNN LMAO!!! i havent watched a raw since 2009 but i saw the clip on worldstar :rofl:

where can i download and watch this whole entire raw???!!!

Last edited:
Dolph needs to start using the Super Kick as a finisher again. It was way better than the Zig Zag.

Kofi Kingston beat Cesaro on Smackdown during a non title match. 
mean.gif
They are trying to bury Cesaro.
Smackdown spoiler

Last edited:
So here are some things I noticed at the smackdown taping last night

Shield beat Tons of Funk and Kofi Kingston on Main Event, then triple powerbombed both Tensai and Clay. The Big E squashed Zack Ryder, Big E has his own music and video on the big screen now. and he came out without AJ and Dolph. Rhodes Scholars also lost clean to the Usos, but I think that was taped for Saturday Slam or something. Other crap matches too.

Smackdown started with Big E imitating Rodriguez intro for Del Rio introducing Doooooooooollpph Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggllerrrr.
Ziggler came out with the Championship talking about how it was his time etc etc. his voice was cracking badly and it sounded like he had been partying the night before. good for him. Interruptions came from Swagger/Coulter, and then later Del Rio. Ziggler said next person to interrupt him is going to learn why he is the champ, Jericho comes out. At this point I was thrilled, because I knew I'd get to see my all time favorite in a match with a new favorite.

Kofi Kingston beat Antonio Cesaro clean in a non title match. My seat was in the row in front of the stage. I saw all the entrances perfectly, and even better everyone walked right past me and my wife as the went to the back. Cesaro was making the mean heel face at all the little kids walking back. From two feet away I said "Claudio why are they doing this to you?" he shut off the heel face and just put his head down. I legitimately felt sad for the guy. This time last year he probably felt he was the next big thing.

Shield had an appearance that almost mirrored their Raw appearance, except substitute HHH for Undertaker. Team Hell No makes the save before a fight occurs.

After that in what I assume was a dark segment, Daniel Bryan tries to get HHH to hug it out with he and Kane. After much debate, which was very funny. Including Vince coming out from the back and pointing to his watch telling HHH to hurry up. HHH told Bryan he would hug Kane only, because they had a long wierd history including Katie Vick and they did a lot of things when they were young they didn't know any better. Hunter hugged Kane and Bryan jumped in and gave his a nice humping hug from the rear. HHH said he felt violated and now at this point he wished the Shield had just finished him off. It was a very good segment between Bryan and HHH, because HHH was calm and funny. Bryan was visibly happy with the last few nights as he walked to the back with a big grin on his face.

Seamus and Orton beat Big Show in a handicap match. I was waiting for Randy to turn heel, but nothing happened.

When they tried to lower Fandango's archway in front of the stage some of his glitter/tinsel got caught on the top of the screen and it took the crew about ten minutes to fix it before they could do his entrance. Fandango did not have a match, he just came out and stood at ringside for the Jericho/Ziggler match. He wasn't on commentary either, he just stood there with his dancing girl. He may have attempted to do commentary then left because of pronunciation issues, but he was not at the table during the match. After Ziggler won with Big E interference, Fandango came in the ring and beat jericho.

The fandango singing and dancing was there. not nearly as strong as the night before, except during the post match beatdown Fandango gave Jericho.

there was more, but that's essentially what I found interesting/SPOILER]

some photos of my favorite guys on the card

Last edited:
Owen Hart vs Ken Shamrock in the Hart family Dungeon. When I was a kid I thought this was a real fight.

You should find the Ken Shamrock vs Steve Blackman Iron Circle and Lions den matches. Both good and different stuff. Hell, find the Eddie Guerrero vs John Cena parking lot brawl why you're at it. I still have that on vhs :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom