Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
I didn't even really notice this because I was so caught up in everything else, but Randy forgetting his line and then asking Sheamus what his line was is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

I asked a while back which auction I should win and happy to say I won and will hang out with Brock Lesnar

I will ask him to put me or my godson up for the F5. :x

I didn't even really notice this because I was so caught up in everything else, but Randy forgetting his line and then asking Sheamus what his line was is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!
i knew he forgot his line. that guy was taking so long to talk and had a side convo with shaemus? dis dude orton
laugh.gif

Monday’s Raw episode scored a 3.45 rating and averaged 4.61 million viewers. The show did 4.49 million viewers the first hour, 4.78 million the second, and 4.56 million viewers for the final third hour.

Raw ranked #1 in overall viewers on cable TV Monday night.

Re watched Ziggler cashing in like three times in a row. I would like to thank Michael Cole for actually showing some emotion and excitement when his music hit and not being his completely dull normal self.

Re watched Ziggler cashing in like three times in a row. I would like to thank Michael Cole for actually showing some emotion and excitement when his music hit and not being his completely dull normal self.
i watched this like 5 times after raw last night and this morning. seemed like del rio had to stall a while for ziggler to come out though

The only thing I don't like during the ADR vs. Ziggler "match" last night was that ADR's leg was supposed to be really hurt. Then did jumps up and kicks Ziggler on the side of the head

Sometimes it would be great to see guys feed off what the crowd gives. These guys are so programmed sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom