Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
- According to sources, The Rock flew himself back to Miami to be examined quietly without notice. Rock informed WWE around 3PM that he was unable to attend the event, which led to WWE’s chaotic rewriting of the show.

A lot of people were upset initially about The Rock pulling off the show but now they seem to be more concern that he really might be hurt and the injury could conflict with his Hollywood schedule.

:smh: so Rock won't be at Summerslam? not sure if srs

does anyone have that presale? or is it already public?

Avy check 
nthat.gif

I don't blame the part-time stars for doing whatever the hell they wanna do. It's not their fault that they are still the biggest attractions because the WWE has failed to build any legit stars besides Cena for the past 10 years. The only reason I attended Mania myself was to see Rock and Undertaker live before they retired. There aren't any full time stars on the roster right now besides Cena and maybe Punk that would make people shell out hundreds of dollars for tickets or ppv buys. That's WWE's fault. If they did things the correct way, people wouldn't be complaining about part-timers because their full time "entertainers" would be the ones having people tuning in. Hopefully they get this Ziggler thing right.

If Raw is in Wisconsin next week :lol: :x it could render this weeks Raw useless. I'm glad at least for right now, things are looking up. Ziggler has the title and so many feuds can take place, and Shield"Taker/Kane/Bryan can all mix and match for a feud. Rollins/Ambrose vs Bryan is inevitable :pimp:

Dog, anybody see how Seth Rollins rolled out of the crowd onto the floor around the ring? :lol:

Also, anyone peep my Man Daniel Bryan use the Tajiri/Tarantula last week?

MLW Radio has been REALLY good this week. But yall don't/won't listen...............

Dog, anybody see how Seth Rollins rolled out of the crowd onto the floor around the ring?
laugh.gif

Also, anyone peep my Man Daniel Bryan use the Tajiri/Tarantula last week?

MLW Radio has been REALLY good this week. But yall don't/won't listen...............
i noticed this too. pretty sick
laugh.gif

I'm rooting for Ziggler, but we've seen over and over and over that winning the title means nothing.  It matters how they book him as champion.  We shall see.

- Vince McMahon had no problem with the fan reaction on Monday’s Raw episode. It was understood at Raw that the post-WrestleMania show is comprised of die hard fans, many of whom travel from around the world to be in town that weekend.

- Most of the roster was very happy for Dolph Ziggler’s World Heavyweight Championship win, as they felt he had worked very hard to get where he is. Edge put over Ziggler on Twitter as well.

- John Cena mentioned during an interview with Hollywoodlife.com that he went into WrestleMania after a case of bad food poisoning that he received last week, as well as a broken thumb.

Finally woke up from a nap...wrestlemania weekend took a toll on me. Check spoiler for all the pictures (axxess,wrestlemania, and the amazing raw)

Thanks to all you guys for the great comments I got on the thread, twitter an instagram and it was nice meeting Jesse after WM.

Back
Top Bottom