Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters

Marked so hard for Ziggler winning the belt! Moms came knocking on my door like WTF wrong with you lol

I love the direction of where everything is heading. Shield/ Team Hell No x taker match would be dope. Also feeling Ryback Vs. Cena. Hope Cesaro gets back into the mix too, hell put him against Barrett for all I care...I enjoy both of them.

I'm just now listening to The Law from last night.  Directly after WM, they read a note from a person who was sitting with The Rock's family at WrestleMania.  It said that WrestleMania was going to be The Rock's last match with WWE as his schedule had become too intense with all of the movies he's apart of.

Very interesting just listening back to this now seeing how things played out tonight.  So now the question is, is The Rock really injured?
He might be a little banged up but not as bad as they are saying.   I felt like it was gonna be Rock's last match once they showed all of his family at ringside.   For damage control WWE and The Rock probably agreed to say he was injured to save face for both the company and The Rock.

I could see rocky being like Austin, where yeah that was his last match, but he still got one more in him

Real question is and we are forgetting to ask, is 'Taker here to stay a little while longer to start this feud up with The Shield? :nerd:

Oh yea, congrats to my man @HEELZiggler for cashing in that Money In The Bank. About damn time man. I was legit happy for dude!

Can I share my testimony????????

I went bike riding with a friend from my house. Was going over her place after. So I was like, "If Cena or Rock open they show, we can leave and go to your place." Cena opens up, I drive over there.

I get there, and Miz/Barrett were wrestling, I took a shower.

I flip back and ADR/We the People were wrestling. I got to make some Turkey Burgers.

I go back to check and I see my man Dolph. She is in the shower. I see my man get out of the cross arm breaker, and BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I lost it. I lost it. Almost into tears. ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE WRESTLING MAN. (NO CLUBO)

Wait, did I miss RVD and XPAC? What did they do last night? I was watching Michigan/Pitino

RVD wasn't there. The crowd just threw his chant in during the chanting match of the century.

Xpac was actually there watching from a suite so they chanted for him too. :lol: Probably the first positive chant he's ever gotten.

Nice to see a WWE crowd outsmart "Vince and em" I bet he was PISSED. I wish people going to upcoming shows will take notes from this crowd. By belittling the stupid matches and same ol shtick maybe they'll finally wake up and change the product. Wishful thinking of course.

Fantastic RAW though! And it was all because of the fans! That Fandango chant has to win a Slammy or something!
smokin.gif
This. but the crowd would have to be like that every week. guarantee next week its going to be the same old crap. This happens every year

I go back to check and I see my man Dolph. She is in the shower. I see my man get out of the cross arm breaker, and BOOM!!!!!!!!!!

A part of me thought he would tap, but then I realized there was just no way they wouldn't let Zigg win.

Marked from start to finish. Awesome moment.

- Brock Lesnar was knocked out cold after a knee from Triple H about five minutes into their WrestleMania 29 match. There is speculation that Lesnar suffered a concussion and kept going.

Back
Top Bottom