Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
random gif for the jobber match
i6UE59xodlQKY.gif

Payback for his pony. Lol

Trips prolly had a segment originally booked where that jobber 6 man was. He said **** that, throw a 6-man together. :lol:

Some of the international fans around me last night were chanting same old **** during his match already. One of them was yelling that he had seen the same Triple H match for 15 years already :lol: The reaction if he would've came out tonight would've been epic.

I have to be a part of one of the post Mania Raw crowds one day.

Saw someone posted on Twitter that WM29 should be an extra on the Post-Mania Raw dvd. :lol:

Nice pics NewZ :pimp: I need to back track through this thread cause I missed some pics somebody else may have posted. It may have been venom lyrix, not sure. ****, not sure how many pages that'll be :lol:

- After Monday’s Raw went off the air, John Cena got on the mic and put over the crowd. Cena then laid the belt out in the ring and said that it was for us. Cena got a massive pop.

Cena said they usually play music to end the show, but tonight, we were the music. He left the ring while the whole crowd sang Fandango’s theme. Fandango’s music hit and the crowd went nuts. The show closed with one final “we are awesome!” chant.

- After Monday’s Raw went off the air, John Cena got on the mic and put over the crowd. Cena then laid the belt out in the ring and said that it was for us. Cena got a massive pop.

Cena said they usually play music to end the show, but tonight, we were the music. He left the ring while the whole crowd sang Fandango’s theme. Fandango’s music hit and the crowd went nuts. The show closed with one final “we are awesome!” chant.

Damn we need video of this. Sounds epic and hilarious lol

can someone explain to me how would WWE make Ziggler cash it in on the WWE title?

Like Peep said, they think we have short term memory loss. Ziggs could've came out in a red briefcase and Cole would've acted like that's been the color all along.

WWE took the video I just posted a couple of posts above down :smh:
Leave it to them to ruin the fun.

Last edited:
can someone explain to me how would WWE make Ziggler cash it in on the WWE title?

Could of said when AJ was GM she put in a new stipulation for him or something stupid like that. They go week-to-week. They could have thought of something dumb.

Damn we need video of this. Sounds epic and hilarious lol

Glad to see the superstars recognize it. I mean, they clearly feel it around them.

From JBL standing up, to Orton giving death stares left and right, and even Henry pausing during the "Sexual Chocolate" chant :lol: .

You just knew Ziggler came out with a purpose :pimp: . Crowd popped when Justin announced the cash-in.

Real talk, Ziggler as champ with Big E as his muscle, if booked correctly, can be a top notch reign.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom