Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Apparently after Justin Roberts told everyone goodnight, the soundguy started playing Fandango's theme to close out the night :rofl:

:pimp: :lol:
I was wondering what those fools were chanting.
:rofl:

It's settled. I have to go to post-WM Raw next year. Luckily, Mania XXX is going to be held in N.O.

Piling on to the Cena hate, there were some guys from Canada sitting next to me and my brother last night at WM and one of them had a long talk with an older mom sitting behind us about not cursing and respecting her children and other children in attendance. This lasted until Cena's music hit, he started yelling f u Cena and started cursing up a storm, had me :rofl:

Still can't get over how enjoyable that RAW was. At the end of the day, that's what it's all about. I only wish Cesaro made an appearance. Considering that it was a heavily diverse crowd, I bet he would have been way over.

And lol at how genuinely upset Orton and Sheamus were for getting no respect. They're so used to the little jimmies, they didn't know how to react.

I watched the previous cash ins and this was the exact same way Miz won over Randy :lol:

I think ending Raw the way I posted earlier would have been effing EPIC!

ALL TOGETHER NOW!

Last edited:
Just got back from RAW amazing show...mostly due to the crowd. It was HOT for Ziggler. Watching RAW now to see how that carried over on live TV but it was deafening I marked out when he won...was glad to see history.

And Fandago was OVER in there.

Why did the Rock abruptly leave? Will he return to WWE at some point?
Man 4w needs to update the thread title.
laugh.gif

PTP's new shirt:

primetimeplayershirt.png

Always wanted to know what would happen if a whistle and pick did Fusion.

i'm soooo glad that I stayed out of this thread until I watched all of RAW.....ZIGGLER :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

AND mad props to that crowd! They completely dumped all over Orton and Sheamus and had me in tears during the Fandango match. I will absolutely be getting tickets for RAW next year after Mania. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

- After Monday’s Raw went off the air, John Cena got on the mic and put over the crowd. Cena then laid the belt out in the ring and said that it was for us. Cena got a massive pop.

Cena said they usually play music to end the show, but tonight, we were the music. He left the ring while the whole crowd sang Fandango’s theme. Fandango’s music hit and the crowd went nuts. The show closed with one final “we are awesome!” chant.
Dumb marks.  If you're going to boo Cena, don't change your tune just because Cena says a few nice words about you.

I'm just now listening to The Law from last night.  Directly after WM, they read a note from a person who was sitting with The Rock's family at WrestleMania.  It said that WrestleMania was going to be The Rock's last match with WWE as his schedule had become too intense with all of the movies he's apart of.

Very interesting just listening back to this now seeing how things played out tonight.  So now the question is, is The Rock really injured?

Back from raw and it was the best crowd I been apart of. We went crazy for dolph, fandango, xpac, rvd, the pretzel and popcorn guys.

Thanks for getting the picture of me booing cena (hate this dude)...and yeah me and the Brock fan are cool.

The brief case was not an original and ill post some pictures by tomorrow,

Best RAW of 2013. Loved it. :pimp:

Cena is way more entertaining when he's in troll mode :lol: that should be his character now..just a straight up smarmy troll.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom