Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
I think we all learned something tonight...

Don't EVER doubt the Raw after Wrestlemania because the crowd alone will make it entertaining lol

So since they mentioned that Rock is still the #1 contender, does that mean that he's jobbing to Cena once again :x :smh:

I'm gonna start saving money for N.O. Raw :lol:

The pop if Cena won the match Mark beats the crap out of him and then Ziggler comes out :wow:

That was my first time watching a full raw episode since WMXIX. Glad I tooned in.
i hope the shield kills everyone tho

Posting here just cause it deals with wrestling. 5 song EP from Smoke DZA that has some hilarious wrestling samples, and it's actually pretty good.

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/21621/smoke-dza-183rd-ringside.html
cover.jpg

Nice to see a WWE crowd outsmart "Vince and em" I bet he was PISSED. I wish people going to upcoming shows will take notes from this crowd. By belittling the stupid matches and same ol shtick maybe they'll finally wake up and change the product. Wishful thinking of course.

Fantastic RAW though! And it was all because of the fans! That Fandango chant has to win a Slammy or something! :smokin

The pop if Cena won the matcth Mark beats the crap out of him and then Ziggler comes out :wow:

Would have been epic.

I felt right away when Del Rio was nursing his ankle at the end of the match that Ziggler would cash in, but at the same time, I could have easily seen them not doing so. Marked like a little school girl when he won.

What's amazing to note is that if this whole Rock situation didn't happen, good chance Ziggler wouldn't have cashed in, I would think?

Trips prolly had a segment originally booked where that jobber 6 man was. He said **** that, throw a 6-man together. :lol:

Catching the west coast airing and just watched AJ get clocked in the neck again :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
just checked the title on this thread....Rock walked out on Raw? So the injury isn't valid? I'll check if there's any links on this on the previous pages...

and I know I'm late but

YES!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!

View media item 355735

Last edited:
What a great RAW.
Really sows ow much a crowd can effect the show.
Don't get too hoped though folks. As great as that Raw was we will all be back to complaining about the product weekly basis sooner than later.
Nothing has changed.

Hopefully zigglers major tweeter pop and the fandango sing a long and dance translate into future shows like the Yes chant after last years post wm raw.
Those were my top moments of the night.

View media item 355736

Apparently after Justin Roberts told everyone goodnight, the soundguy started playing Fandango's theme to close out the night :rofl:

:pimp: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom