Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

I really hope that's a temporary thing. Or he at least keeps his gimmick somewhat.

Who do you guys think is the greatest wrestler of all time? Greatest In-Ring Worker and Greatest all around (In Ring, Mic, etc)

Couple off the top of my head are pretty obvious but it's hard to argue against it:

For In Ring: Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect, and Kurt Angle

For All Around: Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels

Not really looking to start a right vs. wrong argument here, just want to spar some discussion and appreciation. Feel free to post matches and promos as well

*Note: Not including anything from NWA, AWA, or the territory days. Different time and different era. Not including International as well since a majority of us haven't had the privilege to watch over seas wrestling

good vid OHHHHH YEEESSSSSSSSSSS

NTWT

Various additions and matches have been added. Mainly the triple threat Ntercontinental title match

NTMania III Card as of 3/7.

Battle of the Flyest
EdgarFly vs. Mr DragonFly Jones

"Not Your Brother" Match

4W vs. GHIMS

NTUS Championship

Peep Game (c) vs. The Grizz

Singles Match

Hymen Man vs. ITO

Triple Threat Match. Ntercontinental Championship

JNSQ(c) vs. Club vs. The Deek

NTWT Championship
Hombrelobo (c) vs. Rusty Shackelford

Singles Match
DC vs. KSteezy
AYE Club, I know I'm a newcomer but let me get in that card. I'll wrestle a dark match.
[COLOR=#red]
Hey Club! Can I be your friend? And roadie? And carry your bags? And swing from the thinnest hair strand of the section between your balls and a-s hole? Please oh pretty please with cherries on top??
[/COLOR]

Who do you guys think is the greatest wrestler of all time? Greatest In-Ring Worker and Greatest all around (In Ring, Mic, etc)
Might sound like a cop out but I can't pick one particular guy for best in-ring worker of all time. It's sort of like the "who's the best MC?" question in hip hop. There's a **** load of different styles and you're never gonna get a general consensus because it always comes down to preference. Some people like technical/submission style, others prefer lucha, Japanese, w/e. I think it's unfair to give the nod to one guy since there's many others that perfected their own craft and are just as great.

However...

For my money, Shawn Michaels is the best all around worker that I've ever seen. He excelled at EVERYTHING and what he was able to accomplish with all his personal demons and physical ailments is nothing short of impressive. A lot of his best performances took place well past his prime and post-major back surgery. HBK was the total package (no Billy & Chuck).

Last edited:
Toshiaki Kawada is my favorite in ring worker but when you talking bout the whole package, i gotta give it to HBK

Couple off the top of my head are pretty obvious but it's hard to argue against it:

For In Ring: Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect, and Kurt Angle
For All Around: Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels

Not really looking to start a right vs. wrong argument here, just want to spar some discussion and appreciation. Feel free to post matches and promos as well

*Note: Not including anything from NWA, AWA, or the territory days. Different time and different era. Not including International as well since a majority of us haven't had the privilege to watch over seas wrestling
Well that is a big chunk of the great wrestler population :lol:

Last edited:
HBK for me too. I used to hate dude vehemently and then one day, I just started to really like him. Can't even explain it, it was a huge turnaround

I hated HBK, Austin, Lawler, etc. because I was a huge Hitman mark growing up but Michaels gets my vote.

I figured HBK would get a lot of nods. Dude really was the total package.

What are your thoughts on Jericho? In my opinion, he was the best all around guy post attitude era

HBK all the way. Dude could talk on the mic, had charisma in the ring, was good at being funny and a heel.. and his wrestling skills were great all around.

In-ring:
-Flair
-Hart
-Steamboat
-Savage

All-around:
-Flair
-Hart
-HBK (even though I can't stand him, he still gets the nod from me as top 3)

Kurt cold do it all, he is phenomenal in the ring could always tell a story in the ring, can be both a great heel and a great face , can be funny and serious and cut pretty damn good promos . Dude became great in such a short period of time to. came in wwe in 1999 and was already pretty well polished a year later .

and its true, its damn true.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom