Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

Layla in that white dress.

Dem thighs.
mean.gif

Came out in late 07. All of the WWE 13 talk makes me want to break out my Ps2 and play some Fire Pro. The creation community with this game was AMAZING. Still going strong today over at the Fire Pro Club

thanks guys for the info now Im have to try to find this game and buy another PS2

Last edited:
RIP to Paul Bearer. I was gonna post the same vid Peep did. Love the pop once Bearer shows up.

yeah the controls are something you have to get used to I know that from playing the original but I do like those animations

how would yall compare the Firepros vs WM200/No Mercy?

- It was reported in January that WWE’s creative team had plans for Randy Orton to turn heel following numerous requests on the part of The Viper. F4WOnline.com reports Wednesday that plans for Orton to become a villain again are still in place and it is expected to take place soon after WrestleMania.

- After news broke Tuesday evening that Bill Moody, famously known as Paul Bearer, had passed away, there was a push among some WWE circles to posthumously induct the legendary manager into the WWE Hall of Fame this year.

Bearer addressed the topic to Chris Yandek of www.cyinterview.com in an interview in January, stating, “I know that I will [be in the WWE Hall of Fame]. So that’s all I need to know. Whether it’s next year or whether it’s five years from now, I know the time’s coming. … I’ve been very, very blessed in professional wrestling because I’m just a Alabama kid, from the Alabama Gulf Coast that grew up watching local territory days wrestling. … I have been all around the world. I performed in all 50 states, 28 countries and I got a paycheck every week.”

Fire Pro can produce some great matches if you edit the wrestlers moves/logic/etc right then you just run a CPU/CPU match.

Found my copy on Half.com for like $5.

I like Fire Pro more because there's more to customize, and it has a really big community. People can get really creative with what they make.

Fire Pro can produce some great matches if you edit the wrestlers moves/logic/etc right then you just run a CPU/CPU match.

Found my copy on Half.com for like $5.

I like Fire Pro more because there's more to customize, and it has a really big community. People can get really creative with what they make.

Fire Pro D on dreamcast and Fire Pro Returns for PS2 :pimp: those were some goodtimes man

Back
Top Bottom