Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

- Word at RAW was that Paul Heyman will be pulling double duty at WrestleMania 29 as he will be in the corners of both Brock Lesnar and CM Punk.

- WWE reportedly confiscated several Jack Swagger DUI signs at this week’s RAW.

- WWE has confirmed that Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman will respond to Triple H’s WrestleMania 29 challenge on this coming Monday’s RAW from Indianapolis, Indiana. Triple H is scheduled to appear that night.

- Word coming out of RAW is that WWE no longer wants Ric Flair doing anything really physical. While he threw some chops at Big E Langston on RAW, don’t expect him to take any bumps or get into any brawls on WWE TV. There is some sort of health issue that WWE is concerned about with Flair. The feeling is that they would rather be safe than sorry.

If Brock was back full time and Taker could still go, now would be the perfect time to have Brock & Punk beat the **** out of Taker & Trips, win then start the new Dangerous Alliance with Paul E, The Shield & co. & control WWE.

But alas, tis no more

So Taker really just gonna come out, chill on the entrance ramp then leave

- The Bankers Life Fieldhouse arena official website is advertising The Undertaker for this Monday’s episode of Raw. Their website reads, “For the first time in over 3 years see The Undertaker in Indianapolis!”

I think he speaks on Paul Bearer.

- Y2J will also be there.

Good match by Sin Cara and Cesaro. I guess Sin Cara is finally getting the WWE-style down, cause even though he moves more carefully, he hasn't been botching lately. really good finish too, thought he was about to get finished off with a Riccola (?) Bomb from the top.

To put Dolph Ziggler's losing into perspective, he has a 4-14 record (.222 win pct) in 2013.  That's only one more win than Zach Ryder who is 3-9 (.250 win pct).

Dolph Ziggler has a worse win percentage than the biggest jobber in wrestling.

To put Dolph Ziggler's losing into perspective, he has a 4-14 record (.222 win pct) in 2013.  That's only one more win than Zach Ryder who is 3-9 (.250 win pct).

Dolph Ziggler has a worse win percentage than the biggest jobber in wrestling.

I was hoping theyd start a Zigger & AJ vs Rhodes & Kaitlyn feud.

I just watched Paul Bearer tell the story of Kane from RAW

"KANE IS ALIVE UNDERTAKER!"

WOOOOOOW such memories

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom