Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

I flew first class with ted dibiase on tuesday to jackson, mississippi and he was coming back from buffalo ny wwe old school raw i asked him about his son and he said that he had been injured and that they are gonna wait til after wrestlemania to kinda reintroduce him to the wwe universe. this was one of the greatest moments of my life and sad to say i couldnt get any picture with him just a handshake and about 45 minutes of convo. he had his knees replaced 10 weeks ago and you could tell cuz once we landed they were wanting to roll him around in a wheel chair and he was like no i dont need it i need to walk it was pretty coo he kept rubbing his knees and standing up while we were on the flight too cuz of the pain.

Last edited:
- Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio will be continuing after WrestleMania 29 as a submission match is planned for the Extreme Rules pay-per-view.

good vid OHHHHH YEEESSSSSSSSSSS

NTWT

EDIT:
Various additions and matches have been added. Mainly the triple threat Ntercontinental title match

NTMania III card as of 3/7.

"The Classic 6-Man Tag"

The Midwest Connection (Casekicks and JD Curt) and Toine vs. PLVN, Johnny RedStorm, and Stillin729

NTUS Championship

Peep Game (c) vs. The Grizz

Battle of the Flyest

EdgarFly vs. Mr DragonFly Jones

NTWTTagTeam Championship

The Frosts (Scott Frost and Gunna Sccott)(c) vs. The Hardbodies (JCMojica and JSBrown)

Singles Match

Hymen Man vs. ITO

"Not Your Brother" Match

4W vs. GHIMS

Triple Threat Match. Ntercontinental Championship

JNSQ(c) vs. Club vs. The Deek

NTWT Championship

Hombrelobo (c) vs. Rusty Shackelford

Singles Match

DC vs. KSteezy

Last edited:
Where's our tag match at club? Can't have Mania without the sexiest tag team to grace the NTWT....The Hardbodies!!!

I vow on my life to lift you to that NTercontinental Championship. For I am in the club that believes in the Club. :pimp: :pimp:

Maybe afterwards, we can share our victory over some grape juice and oreos. :D

Last edited:

NTWT
Various additions and matches have been added. Mainly the triple threat Ntercontinental title match

NTMania III Card as of 3/7.

Battle of the Flyest

"Not Your Brother" Match

4W vs. GHIMS

NTUS Championship

Singles Match

Hymen Man vs. ITO

NTWT Championship

Singles Match

DC vs. KSteezy
AYE Club, I know I'm a newcomer but let me get in that card. I'll wrestle a dark match.

NTWT

NTMania III Card as of 3/7.

Battle of the Flyest

"Not Your Brother" Match

4W vs. GHIMS

NTUS Championship

Singles Match

Hymen Man vs. ITO

NTWT Championship

Singles Match
DC vs. KSteezy

Put me in another match. I refuse to wrestle my brother again.

You know it's probably in your best interest to help Club, Deek. You wouldn't do much in that match otherwise. If you need me Nino, I'll be watching.

You know it's probably in your best interest to help Club, Deek. You wouldn't do much in that match otherwise. If you need me Nino, I'll be watching.
0023_k6at.gif

The past me may have scoffed at this statement of yours Jonathan, but I have been Clubbed. Clubbed by the Club himself. Now I see the truth which you state, I am nothing without this visionary of the NTWT universe. He is the chosen one to lead our thread to greater and grander heights. What you are telling me, Jonathan, is nothing new. I am, but a mere pawn in the Club's existence and with Silva as my witness, I will stand by our savior as he takes us to the top.

I advise to you to join me, young Jonathan. Join me in the club that believes in the Club.

Last edited:
Damn GHIMS, you were right about that chick from TNA, looks like she easily packs a Ball Park Frank.

Oh, she's Meng's daughter, that's why :lol:

Right To Censor >>>>>>> Ace's & 8's :lol: Dude's should purely be attacking before/after matches, or at least winning sometimes. A fan of Magnus and still a fan of Joe, so can't be mad.

And new Ace's and 8's member

View media item 303835

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom