Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

As shocking as Paul's passing is, was everyone else as shocked as I was that he was only 58? I thought he was much older.

Wow. Shocking. I was just on his twitter for the first time the other day. He posted a picture someone drew of him and a ghost of his wife signifying her death just 3 years ago. He seemed really upset still. He might have just died of a broken heart. Happens all the time.

The silver lining of Paul's passing is that at least he lived long enough to see his son be inserted into a comedy-driven tag team, to be locked into a meat locker and see his son have sex with a dead woman.

The silver lining of Paul's passing is that at least he lived long enough to see his son be inserted into a comedy-driven tag team, to be locked into a meat locker and see his son have sex with a dead woman.

HAHAHAHAHA don't forget when his son threw him down the sewer manhole

RIP Paul, "Ohhh yesss" you will be missed. I grew up scared of him as a kid like many others, but have grown to respect what he's done for the business. I was really hoping to see him at Taker's side for his last few WM's, too.

Anyone else have a feeling Punk is gonna OD on one of his promos and mention his death? Something along the lines of "My Paul is still by my side."

Anyone else have a feeling Punk is gonna OD on one of his promos and mention his death? Something along the lines of "My Paul is still by my side."
Nah, Punk's a very smart man. And he's got a ton of mutual respect for Taker. Their feud a few years ago was 
nthat.gif

if they were to incorporate paul bearer's death, it should be punk bringing up how he takes care of and respects "his paul" as opposed to taker burying paul in the dirt at survivor series 2004 i think...

if they were to incorporate paul bearer's death, it should be punk bringing up how he takes care of and respects "his paul" as opposed to taker burying paul in the dirt at survivor series 2004 i think...
Great American Bash 2004

I highly doubt Paul's family will sign off on WWE using his name to mock him, sure Lawler did it with his mom ( :smh: ) and his heart attack but I don't see Taker wanting that either.

I highly doubt Paul's family will sign off on WWE using his name to mock him, sure Lawler did it with his mom ( :smh: ) and his heart attack but I don't see Taker wanting that either.

This. Punk's one of the big boys now, but I highly doubt Taker signs off on something like that.

My favorite Paul Bearer promo back in 1997...

You are a MURDERER! You are a MURDERER! You are a GOD **** MURDERER!

Back
Top Bottom