Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

I accidentally posted in the other thread but RIP :smh: was just watching his shoot interviews with Cornette

Last edited:
Dude was easily one of the top 3 managers in WWE history..RIP..

You guys think WWE works this into the UT/Punk match at WM?

They may not work it into the storyline but it's gonna be the big elephant in the room on RAW since Taker is back, I'm sure they'll do a montage about him and maybe Taker will say some words about him out of character before or after the show.

He died way to young.  Only 58 smh One of the best managers if not thee best ever.  R.I.P Paul Bearer

my bad on the messed up post.

Last edited:
Damn RIP to one of the goat managers. Way to young to die especially for someone who was just a manager.

They may not work it into the storyline but it's gonna be the big elephant in the room on RAW since Taker is back, I'm sure they'll do a montage about him and maybe Taker will say some words about him out of character before or after the show.

I'd be very surprised if UT made any remarks about him on Raw..But yet I'll be very disappointed if he doesn't..The man basically helped make Takers career..If it weren't for PB doing those early promos I don't think UT gets over the way he did..Thats a big reason why so many people in wrestling suck these days is because they don't have managers of Paul's caliber anymore..

Last edited:
Paul bearer is from the days I used to watch wrestling, dude was one of the best hypemen.

It has gotten so lame, I maybe stopped watching after mankind came out with all those other characters...it just became too much.

Paul bearer is from the days I used to watch wrestling, dude was one of the best hypemen.

It has gotten so lame, I maybe stopped watching after mankind came out with all those other characters...it just became too much.

Back
Top Bottom