Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

I mean crowds. My fault.

MLW @MLW
Jericho speaks on The tragic & profound legacies of Benoit & Guerrero and how they will ultimately impact the business for the better. MLW Radio. Tonight.

If people threw stuff in the ring following the Cena match, it would look like a WCW ring after an event x 10.

Cena will be booed out the building. It will sound like Sanchez being booed after a bad series. This won't be a fairweather crowd at all.
Exactly. Only three cities that have a true wrestling crowd. Chicago, Philly, and New York.
Entire country of Canada shakes their head at this post.

I'm not Canadian but I gotta stick up for my up north brethren.
laugh.gif
Toronto, Montreal, etc. crowds are just as live as the best of them.
pimp.gif

I mean crowds. My fault.

MLW @MLW
Jericho speaks on The tragic & profound legacies of Benoit & Guerrero and how they will ultimately impact the business for the better. MLW Radio. Tonight.

True wrestling crowds meaning they don't care who the most popular wrestler is. They don't care who can cut a promo. They care about their work in ring. Neither the rock nor cena is even close to being near the top of the company in terms of in ring ability. And those three crowds I listed WILL let you know if you can't wrestle. They WILL let you know if you are overrated.

If people threw stuff in the ring following the Cena match, it would look like a WCW ring after an event x 10.

Cena will be booed out the building. It will sound like Sanchez being booed after a bad series. This won't be a fairweather crowd at all.

When i was at TLC at Barclay's center - the place was about 70% against Cena. The little kids behind me loved him but that was mostly it. He's gonna get destroyed, and I'll be in the building booing as loud as I can

If this is any indication on how Cena will be received at 'Mania, I will be very very satisfied. 

Everybody MUST throw **** in the ring after Cena wins. Send a message. They cant do anything about it when its 20k+ people doing it. I say 20k only because itll probably be hard to reach from the nosebleeds

Always laughed at cena boxing during the introductions. Like he didn't know what to do with himself

Everybody MUST throw **** in the ring after Cena wins. Send a message. They cant do anything about it when its 20k+ people doing it. I say 20k only because itll probably be hard to reach from the nosebleeds

I'm so ready to feel the electricity from the crowd when we boo Cena out of the MetLife Stadium. Last SS at MSG will be nothing to compared this when Cena wins.

Bro don't promote that dumb ****. No matter who wins people are there for entertainment and those guys are doing their jobs. Its all fun and games when people are throwing trash and food in the ring. Then as we've seen times before, it escalates. Shawn Michaels got pegged with a battery in a pre wrestlemania event. That was in 1998. Imagine the crazy stuff people would do in 2013. Full bottles of liquid. Anything.

Not trying to play Dudley Do Right, but things are crazy enough.

Back
Top Bottom