Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

- There has been an ongoing discussion within WWE about how John Cena will defeat The Rock at WrestleMania 29 in New York City without upsetting a lot of fans. There’s a feeling among some that Cena must get the win this time. It’s already expected that Cena will be booed out of the building.

laugh.gif
"There's a feeling"
sick.gif
mean.gif
That's nodq, right?

Can't believe they posted that as news though.

Club, regarding the spoiler.....

I demand a title shot. I never got my fair rematch with JNSQ always staying in Europe running his Pottery Barn ripoff store. If the pedestrian Peep_Game, that hippie TheDEEK or the ever-so generic Hymen get a shot before me, I will take legal action. I want the title shot @ NTMania III: Rewrite History.

Last edited:
- WWE.com has listed Jericho for Monday Night Raw on March 11th, as well as their Smackdown taping the following night in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The former Undisputed Champion is scheduled for all following Raw and Smackdown events leading up to WrestleMania, and Raw the next night.

As previously reported, Jericho is expected to once again take time off following WrestleMania, as Fozzy prepares for their upcoming tour of the UK.

- HHH & Ric Flair will be on Raw this monday.

That news :smh: at this point, they may as well just ring the bell, and Cena hits on AA and squashes Rock, all while Cena's theme is still playing, and have him run out of the arena like Monta Ellis.

GHIMS, last time you won a match.. Taker's streak was just starting.

Sit your jobber *** down somewhere.

What would Cena have to do outside of WWE to get fired?

He could pull a Benoit and I think Vince would let him off the hook

- As noted earlier this week, the Central Florida Sports Commission recently received a request for a proposal from WWE for the opportunity to host WrestleMania 31 in 2015 or WrestleMania 32 in 2016.

Detroit, Michigan is another city that received a request for a bid from WWE. The event would take place at Ford Field, which is the same place WrestleMania 23 was hosted.

Club, regarding the spoiler.....

I demand a title shot. I never got my fair rematch with JNSQ always staying in Europe running his Pottery Barn ripoff store. If the pedestrian Peep_Game, that hippie TheDEEK or the ever-so generic Hymen get a shot before me, I will take legal action. I want the title shot @ NTMania III: Rewrite History.
I rather watch Mr. Hands get torn up than see you in a title match. If anyone deserves to be immortalized it's the legendary JohnnyRedStorm.

how about we let the angle play out for a little before jumping to title match conclusions.

this is why we cant have nice things.

how about we let the angle play out for a little before jumping to title match conclusions.

this is why we cant have nice things.

why don't we have lobo come down to the ring and declare a tournament for the title instead?

this is why we can't have nice things.

[sidebar] i'm still a senor mark :wow:

- There has been an ongoing discussion within WWE about how John Cena will defeat The Rock at WrestleMania 29 in New York City without upsetting a lot of fans. There’s a feeling among some that Cena must get the win this time. It’s already expected that Cena will be booed out of the building.

:lol:

Who cares if he's boo'ed. Just make sure the match is a good one. Can't Cena just be the face that embraces the heat for one night? Just be a smug douche for ONE night.

If Monsiuer Clubito says to let it play out, then I will let it play out. We must all let it play out. For the good of the company guys. :D Join me friends, let's be in the Club that believes in the Club. :pimp:

Please please please have Cena win on the 5 knuckle shuffle. The place would riot. Debris would be thrown into the ring and hopefully one catches Cena in the eye, and thus ending his career

If people threw stuff in the ring following the Cena match, it would look like a WCW ring after an event x 10.

Cena will be booed out the building. It will sound like Sanchez being booed after a bad series. This won't be a fairweather crowd at all.

If people threw stuff in the ring following the Cena match, it would look like a WCW ring after an event x 10.

Cena will be booed out the building. It will sound like Sanchez being booed after a bad series. This won't be a fairweather crowd at all.
Exactly. Only three cities that have a true wrestling crowd. Chicago, Philly, and New York.

Who cares if he's boo'ed. Just make sure the match is a good one. Can't Cena just be the face that embraces the heat for one night? Just be a smug douche for ONE night.
Considering that both can't go in the ring, making sure that the match is good is going to be a task and Cena of all people will have to carry them both.

Define "true" wrestling fans?
He said crowd, not fans. There is a difference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom