Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

Ivelisse looking so right on impact right now 
pimp.gif

Hell yea :pimp:

Lei'D Tapa :x

Look like a man.

Found some really good pics of Lei'D Tapa

is TNA any good these days?

i remember their future was sooooo optimistic on that January 4, 2010 show where they moved to mondays at 8 and nWo, Hardy, Kennedy, Elijah Burke, Ric Flair, Hogan all debuted (i know some of the people i mentioned came into the company before or after 1/4/10 but im too lazy to verify) . . . kurt angle vs. aj styles . . . aj turned heel with ric flair coming out as his manager . . . and their show was better than Raw that night because beyond the shock value of Bret Hart coming back, the WWE was pretty much at the worst of the PG Era at the time
I used to be a huge TNA mark but they went way down hill. X-Division used to be crack. It's just not the same after they switched to a 4 sided ring

is TNA any good these days?​

i remember their future was sooooo optimistic on that January 4, 2010 show where they moved to mondays at 8 and nWo, Hardy, Kennedy, Elijah Burke, Ric Flair, Hogan all debuted (i know some of the people i mentioned came into the company before or after 1/4/10 but im too lazy to verify) . . . kurt angle vs. aj styles . . . aj turned heel with ric flair coming out as his manager . . . and their show was better than Raw that night because beyond the shock value of Bret Hart coming back, the WWE was pretty much at the worst of the PG Era at the time​
I used to be a huge TNA mark but they went way down hill. X-Division used to be crack. It's just not the same after they switched to a 4 sided ring

Feel the same. From it's beginnings in 2002 til around late 06/early 07 (when Christian and Booker T were there), it truly felt like an alternative to the WWE. Then they gradually turned into WWE-lite, with a minor spike around 2010 like Meek Meals mentioned. i did hate Styles being mini-Flair at that time though. You could tell he was forcing the hell out of that.

Am I alone in wanting to see In Your House return?

Wrestlemania just needs to be in a true wrestling city like Chicago or Philly.

Quality of crowd > Quantity of crown

True. But WWE has gone for the big pay day apparently. I'm fine with that. But they have lost sight of a lot of things that brought them to this level.

I loved In Your House PPV's. They used to have the craziest names and illustrations though. "Beware of dog" lol

I loved "In Your House 'Ground Zero"

Last edited:
Am I alone in wanting to see In Your House return?

Nope. But I don't see a way they can adapt it without making it mega wack.

Same goes for Great American Bash, Fall Brawl: War Games, Backlash, Halloween Havoc, and change Elimination Chamber back to No Way Out.

Nope. But I don't see a way they can adapt it without making it mega wack.

Same goes for Great American Bash, Fall Brawl: War Games, Backlash, Halloween Havoc, and change Elimination Chamber back to No Way Out.

Well it could happen. Commercial could show fans watching from home. Then Cena AA's someone trough the coffee table. Sheamus brogue kicks someone through the living room window. Few other superstars are involved with other sequences. Then ppv information is giving out. The end. Pretty old school commercial.

Why am I not paid for my ideas?

I think i'm going to the ROH iPPV on saturday that's in the chicago area. Seems like a pretty decent card, so i couldn't pass up the deal of $40 for a 3rd row seat. I'll give you guys my impressions of the show, and any pics I may get also.

I loved In Your House PPV's. They used to have the craziest names and illustrations though. "Beware of dog" lol

Let's not forget the great Beware of Dog 2 where Savio Vega went over Stone Cold Steve Austin, Marc Mero went over HHH, Vader went over Yokozuna, and Goldust beat Taker in a casket match :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Beware of Dog 2

May 28, 1996 in North Charleston, SC
North Charleston Coliseum drawing 4,500
Shown live on PPV (0.45)

Marc Mero pinned Hunter Hearst Helmsley (16:23). This was from Beware of Dog.

WWF World Champ Shawn Michaels NC Davey Smith (17:21). This was from Beware of Dog.

Savio Vega beat Steve Austin (21:27) in a "Caribbean strap" match.

Vader pinned Yokozuna (8:53).

WWF I-C Champ Goldust beat The Undertaker (12:36) in a "casket" match..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom