Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

^then have a Battle Royal Monday night with all the divas except Layla, and have Brock Lesnar F5 all of them.

They need to start building a feud with A.J & Kaitlyn.
WM is gonna be in Jersey, her winning the title there would rejuvenate the division a little, then have that Paige chick debut the next night.

Not bad.

Can't wait for Paige to debut. My pasty princess.

*swoons*

(That was a manly, thug *** swoon btw.)

[/quote]
God knows Lobo/Rusty wont draw a dime 
laugh.gif

View media item 292671
You're main events drew a grand total of 12 views, son. Where you coming from?

MY MAIN EVENTS PUT THIS GOD***** PLACE ON THE MAP

FIGHT ME

Last edited:
So you guys are okay with Punk ending Taker's streak? ....really?

HBK couldn't do it twice, HHH couldn't do it twice.  And you're saying Punk should be the one to end it? 
grin.gif
  WWE needs a new character genre, they're all either foreigners, fat dancers, stereotypical black dudes, regular schmos, or superhuman Cena.

Where's the Papa Shongo's? The Undertakers? Luchadors? Sumo wrestlers? Clowns? Bums? Royalty? Amateur wrestlers?

Where are NODs? Hart foundations? Corporations? Ministries?

Nah, Punk shouldn't break it. Might as well leave the streak intact at this point.

Not bad.

*swoons*

As This Woman's Work plays in the background.

HBK couldn't do it twice, HHH couldn't do it twice. And you're saying Punk should be the one to end it? WWE needs a new character genre, they're all either foreigners, fat dancers, stereotypical black dudes, regular schmos, or superhuman Cena.

Where's the Papa Shongo's? The Undertakers? Luchadors? Sumo wrestlers? Clowns? Bums? Royalty? Amateur wrestlers?

WHERE'S KWEE WEE?!

Last edited:

HBK couldn't do it twice, HHH couldn't do it twice.  And you're saying Punk should be the one to end it? 
grin.gif
  WWE needs a new character genre, they're all either foreigners, fat dancers, stereotypical black dudes, regular schmos, or superhuman Cena.

What makes you think Taker is going to lose. After he hit 10-0 at 'Mania and they started advertising the "streak" its pretty much a given that Taker is going to win at any Wrestlemania he's in. They're not going to flush 20 years of work down the drain. 

Nah, Punk shouldn't break it. Might as well leave the streak intact at this point.

Not bad.

*swoons*

As This Woman's Work plays in the background.

HBK couldn't do it twice, HHH couldn't do it twice. And you're saying Punk should be the one to end it? WWE needs a new character genre, they're all either foreigners, fat dancers, stereotypical black dudes, regular schmos, or superhuman Cena.

WHERE'S KWEE WEE?!

:rofl:

Anyone interested in going?

"Hulk Hogan Uncensored", a popular show which has toured the country, stops at the historic Beacon Theatre for one night only on Friday, April 5th at 10pm.

American Made professional wrestling icon Hulk Hogan will be joined on stage in this intimate theatre setting by wrestling personality and television producer Eric Bischoff. Hulkamaniacs will enjoy many behind the scenes stories from throughout Hulk's career and life on the road, and then Wrestling announcer David Penzer will moderate a unique fan Q & A where all questions for Hulk are welcome.

The limited number of VIP seats also include a post-event VIP Meet and Greet with autograph and photo opportunity.

The presale starts TOMORROW, March 1st at NOON and will end Saturday, March 2nd at 11am. Get the best seats before the public!

USE CODE: HOGAN

If you can keep it to NT/close friends so we all have the opportunity to go.

grin.gif

It's the Reality Era

- We noted before that WWE had nixed plans to do Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio at WrestleMania 29 with the idea of setting a Guinness World Record for most lucha masks in one building.

Word now is that WWE is considering trying to set another world record at WrestleMania 29 - the world's largest Harlem Shake.

View media item 293057

- The Orlando Biz Journal reports that the city of Orlando may host WWE’s WrestleMania 31 in 2015 or WrestleMania 32 in 2016.

The Orlando Sports Commission, which played a big part in the city hosting WrestleMania in 2008, recently received a request for a proposal from WWE for the opportunity to host WrestleMania.

Chances are the Citrus Bowl will be the place for this event, as it can hold 70,000-plus people.

- CM Punk was asked at the Ohio Comic-Con in last September if he would like to challenge The Undertaker for “the streak” at Wrestlemania. Punk replied, “That Doesn’t interest me… I like being in situations where you don’t know who is going to win… Whoever wrestles in that I feel it’s a foregone conclusion… There needs to be some drama and stuff.”

- One possible WrestleMania 29 match discussed over the weekend was Chris Jericho vs. Mark Henry. The belief within WWE is that there aren’t any matches set in stone for the undercard yet and that plans are changing on a regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom