Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

Absolutely not.

If we're talking about guys deserving things...Undertaker should, and most likely will, retire with his streak intact. There isn't a single wrestler on the roster right now who should get that type of rub. Or maybe that guy is on the roster but he's just not at that level yet. Regardless, someone as established as Punk CERTAINLY doesn't need it.

Why can't people be satisfied with what Punk's been able to do in the last 2 years? Instead of celebrating his recent success and the 'E finally acknowledging his greatness, it's more about how he's been "stiffed" and "disrespected". Like he didn't just come off the longest WWE Title reign in 25 years. :lol: Y'all realize if he gets a main event W over Taker at Wrestlemania...there's NOTHING left for him to accomplish and he's done, right? Done as in...not wrestling anymore. Those aren't my words, those are his.

everything you said makes sense, it does.

Punk has been looking weak though while talking tough. You understand that if he does beat Taker, this is something he can talk about and fuel promo's with FOREVER.

The streak being talked about forever>Punk talking about beating Taker for forever

Although, if Taker is retiring and going out like he should then I'm fine if it's Punk.

I think WWE is just instilling doubt into people's minds so we second guess the obvious outcome here.

Last edited:
[Why can't people be satisfied with what Punk's been able to do in the last 2 years? Instead of celebrating his recent success and the 'E finally acknowledging his greatness, it's more about how he's been "stiffed" and "disrespected". Like he didn't just come off the longest WWE Title reign in 25 years. :lol:

This.

#Neverhappy

Last edited:
^Word. Just remember folks, Cena will have the belt either at WM or maybe Summerslam. And you'll be wishing that Rock had the title.

Almost forgot about this.So what can TNA actually show on this DVD? To me it always seemed pointless to buy the non-homegrown TNA talents dvds since they own no rights to anything.
View media item 291292

Last edited:
“@IAmJericho: I recall when @TripleH used to brag “I don’t even know how to turn on a computer…” & now he’s on twitter! Ahhh our boy is all growns up! :smile:

:lol:

Jericho :pimp:

Why can't people be satisfied with what Punk's been able to do in the last 2 years? Instead of celebrating his recent success and the 'E finally acknowledging his greatness, it's more about how he's been "stiffed" and "disrespected". Like he didn't just come off the longest WWE Title reign in 25 years. :lol:

Man thank you! Beating Cena time after time after time is a big of an achievement on top of that.

^Word. Just remember folks, Cena will have the belt either at WM or maybe Summerslam. And you'll be wishing that Rock had the title.

Cena back with the title :frown:

If we are getting a more serious Cena, I guess. Hopefully he doesn't turn back into "all smiles nothing can get me down" Cena.

Now that I think about it though, A Cena and Cesaro feud has potential but I wouldn't want to see it unless Cena was going to put him over. Of course Vince will be creaming his briefs for Cena vs Ryback. :smh:

Almost forgot about this.So what can TNA actually show on this DVD? To me it always seemed pointless to buy the non-homegrown TNA talents dvds since they own no rights to anything.
Probably just filled with his TNA stuff and people in TNA doing reflection of his career

SMH . . . Wasn't the ball in their court when Ric Flair was going to appear in the HOF ceremony a few years back

Wasn't their some sort of trade off of them letting WWE put Ric on camera . . . what did they eventually settle on? I remember thinking they need to get Sting's WCW footage . . .

Regarding next weeks show, it will be a throwaway show. March 11 Raw is where the WM29 card will start to take shape. I'm guessing no Taker next week, but they are talking having past WM rematches (examples: Punk VS Y2J, Sheamus VS DBry).

- Tomorrow morning, WWE will be hosting an investor conference call to report financial numbers, and F4WOnline.com is reporting that a big announcement concerning the future of the WWE Network is expected to be made.

- WWE.com has published rare photos of The Undertaker, and continued to hype/tease his TV return by noting, "The WWE Universe is abuzz with anticipation on when the legendary Phenom will return to television screens."
http://www.wwe.com/inside/raw1000/unseen-undertaker-photos

The Rock On Why He Returned To WWE, Previews WrestleMania 29 Match With John Cena

Previewing his upcoming match with John Cena at WrestleMania 29 to IGN.com, WWE Champion Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson explained why he wanted to face the Cenation leader again after defeating him at last year's show.
"You have to understand that my return back into the WWE was years in the making. And since I've been back, it's been a three year-long journey that started at WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta. So John has always been my first choice," Johnson told Matt Fowler.

While contemplating his return to the sports-entertainment organization years ago, Johnson revealed that he wanted to work with the wrestler who he felt would generate the biggest business.

"Here's the thing," said Johnson. "The question was that if I was going to go back in the WWE, how could I go back and make the most impact? With who can I headline WrestleMania in that company and make the most impact? And the bottom line is that it continues to be John Cena. Just in terms of, and we'll use a Hollywood term here, box office appeal. Universal appeal. Athletic pairing. So there are a lot of reasons."

The Hollywood heavyweight also says he returned to WWE to give back; to elevate the company that led to his success as well as elevate their "number one hero."

Johnson continued, "With some great drama, some great emotion. This scenario for me is one that I've honestly dreamed of. A dream match. And what I'm talking about is being able to go back to the WWE and give back to the business, which is in my blood and has allowed me a platform to perform which then, twelve years ago, allowed me to make he transition to Hollywood. So the scenario I've dreamed of is that I'm able to go back, become WWE Champion, go into the what is considered the biggest marketplace in the world, which is the New York City area, at MetLife Stadium and headline WrestleMania as champion and give back to the business, the fans, the company and their number one hero. So I couldn't have asked for a better scenario and we're going to have a blast."

Regarding the WrestleMania bout itself, Johnson said, "I think we're going to have a great match and my hope is that it's going to be a classic."

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news...rock-on-why-he-returned-to-wwe/#ixzz2MAhbp6h7

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news...rock-on-why-he-returned-to-wwe/#ixzz2MAhPmMVc

Tensai's New Name is...
Sweet T

you have no idea how angry a bunch of American Top Team guys are because of it.

one of the bookers created a gimmick for a new guy that i was supposed to go over later this month.

he was supposed to be an ice-cream man, which wouldve gotten over with the kids in the audience.

his name? Sweet T

he was gonna come in and cut a brief promo and say "and if i win tonight: FREE ICE CREAM FOR EVERYONE!"

at which point i would've squashed him.

they came up with this a couple of months ago, so to see the name come about is hilarious 

:lol: :lol: I like that angle.

man i was kinda hyped for that dead man down movie until i found out it was a wwe studios film and had wade barret in it smh

God knows Lobo/Rusty wont draw a dime 
laugh.gif

Can I be in the 'Mania card? I'll wrestle a dark match if I have to, I'm a young up and comer. And I am nothing like Bo Dallas

They need to start building a feud with A.J & Kaitlyn.
WM is gonna be in Jersey, her winning the title there would rejuvenate the division a little, then have that Paige chick debut the next night.

Back
Top Bottom