Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

all these DX reunion... can we please can get a Nation one for just one night?

Well I was just searching some wrestlers of the past. Vader, few others. Then I wondered "what is Chyna doing now?". WELL :lol: looks like Paul Levesque dodge a mega bullet breaking things off with Chyna. :smh: I thought it was the one xxx flick and a bad drug problem.

Here's some Vader tid bits though for those that didn't know. Courtesy of Wikipedia.

White's son, Jesse White, was born April 19, 1986. In July 2009, White began training Jesse to become a professional wrestler in Japan.Jesse originally committed to the University of Oklahoma and was touted for the National Football League, but was taken out with a hip injury.In April 2011, Jesse signed a developmental contract with WWE. Jesse is currently wrestling as Jake Carter in WWE's developmental territory NXT Wrestling.

Due to years of alcohol abuse and travel, White's wife left him in 2007. Following this, White quit drinking and curtailed his travel schedule before undergoing double knee replacement surgery. However, his surgical wounds became infected, and he was bedridden for six months. Soon after recovering, White passed out during a plane trip to Japan for an autograph session. He was in a coma for 33 days, during which he lost 112 pounds.

White is a born again Christian.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Almost as good as this...
I want in...

Shawn%20Michaels%20overselling%20for%20Hulk%20Hogan.gif

HoganThat HBK/Hogan match :lol: Hogan never saw that coming, HBK looking like he stepped on landmines everytime. Hogan hit him

WWE have revealed that their June 16th, 2013 pay-per-view will be called WWE Payback.

The event will take place at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois.

I'm sayin, RVD sells stuff like crazy. Him selling the RKO and Twist of Fate like a spike DDT was always hilarious.

EN-TEE-DUBYA_TEE

hymen you're penciled in to take on RAHDJAH (ITO) at the big show anyways

GHIMS will probably see a rubber match with 4Dubs with a stippy (stipulation, keep up)

and unless you guys want me to take the belt hostage FOREVER, i suggest JNSQ do the right thing and address this

otherwise, im leaning towards
Club vs. The Deek
SPEAKING of NTMANIA III

The following matches have been confirmed for NTMANIA III (4/7/13)

(EDIT: match added)
Battle of the FLYest: EdgarFly vs. DragonFly Jones

Hyman Man vs. ITO

Peep Game(c) vs. 'The Living Fossil' Grizzly Hebert

Hombrelobo(c) vs. Rusty The Shack

DC The All American vs. K Steezy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom