Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

Ron Mysterio might have torn his ACL. Might be time for him to call it a career.

Man the atmosphere of that RVD/Cena match is electric. They ever put out that ppv on bluray?

I don't know how to do the Spoiler Option but I just read online that a big return tonight on Raw.

If the big return is the one that was suppose to be on last week, apparently there are photographs of said person entering the building or at least someone in a hat and build similar to said person

I don't know how to do the Spoiler Option but I just read online that a big return tonight on Raw.

Yup.

- The Undertaker is currently backstage at the First Niagara Center in Buffalo, New York, and will be appearing on Raw to set up a match with CM Punk at WrestleMania, PWInsider.com reports. He was spotted earlier at nearby Buffalo Niagara International Airport, according to ProWrestling.net.

Probably wont happen but it'd be cool if he came out in his old ring gear with Paul Bearer since it is "Old School" night

Last edited:
- There are rumblings that SmackDown General Manager Booker T may be announced for the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame on tonight’s RAW.

The rumor goes that WWE has been trying to keep Booker’s induction a big secret but word got out this weekend after they completed a video package on his career.

(Jesse probably thinks he's not a HOF'er because he's a WCW guy.)

- “Road Dogg” BG James and Billy Gunn, The New Age Outlaws, will be appearing on tonight’s old-school RAW from Buffalo. Word is that they may be facing Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow.

- WWE NXT star Conor O’Brian tested debuting on tonight’s episode of Raw, writing on Twitter, “Tonights #Raw there will be reasoning on why some of us chose our path of certainty. #TheAscension #Oldschool #WEWILLRISE”

wrestleshare.com

Tonight's set.

Can't wait for Old School Raw damn I cant believe I forgot

and Booker :pimp: always been my dude, mostly cuz he was the only black wrestler that a young black kid could look up to

:lol: I even made a WCW Television Title out of paper when he was the champion.

You can only imagine my displeasure when his finisher in WCW Nitro was "back body blows" or some **** like that :x

- There are rumblings that SmackDown General Manager Booker T may be announced for the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame on tonight’s RAW.

The rumor goes that WWE has been trying to keep Booker’s induction a big secret but word got out this weekend after they completed a video package on his career.

why is Booker such a big deal? I never liked him

- WWE NXT star Conor O’Brian tested debuting on tonight’s episode of Raw, writing on Twitter, “Tonights #Raw there will be reasoning on why some of us chose our path of certainty. #TheAscension #Oldschool #WEWILLRISE”

what's the skinny on this guy?

That's a sick looking set piece for the show but it looks like a house show entrance, I'm guessing there's no ramp tonight?

^He and another guy, who got fired, were a tag team who were called The Ascension. They were basically vampire warrior looking dudes.

Their intro was :pimp: and they cut pretty good promos.

They probably would have been in the main roster by now.

O’Brian basically said there will be new members joining The Ascension.

what's the skinny on this guy?
he was not good on the first season of NXT. when he started to do tag team wrestling they got more interesting i guess

Back
Top Bottom