Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Always been a fan of shane whenever he wrestled. Dudes driving elbow drop was smooth as hell

Except that one on Test at Summerslam 99. It still irks me after all these years that Shane just left his arm all flailing instead of staying still :lol:

-On Monday’s RAW, Batista cut a promo finally acknowledging that fans are completely rejecting him. At Tuesday’s SmackDown tapings, Batista cut a heel promo and then went on to squash one of WWE’s beloved underutilized talents.

Batista cut a promo at the beginning of the SmackDown tapings, voting to “Destroy each of our heroes” on his way to WrestleMania. This led to Dolph Ziggler coming out, who called Batista a dinosaur and gave him a dropkick, setting up a match between the two later in the night.

During their match, Ziggler got a loud babyface reaction during their match and got a lout “Let’s Go Ziggler chant” against the Royal Rumble winner. Batista taunted the crowd during the match and eventually won by giving Ziggler the Batista Bomb.

With Batista turning heel, it remains to be seen how WWE is going to handle the heel vs. heel WrestleMania main event. One theory is that WWE will turn Randy Orton babyface by having the Authority disregard Orton in favor of Batista, turning Orton babyface. However this pans it, WWE appears to be firmly behind Batista as the new “Face of WWE” – whether the fans like it or not.

I would love to see rko as a baby face against a heel batista. I think it's not a if it's a will. Word is punk was pulled from wizard con and that orton will replace him. He'll do a meet and greet and autograph signing and normally they have faces at the event doing it. I would love to see rko ether batista like how he did on Monday. But that's only IF they're really not gonna include dbry in the title picture at wm

Orton got a loud pop this past Raw. Face Orton is meh but his latest heel run was weak also.

Man Vince is actually starting to make me for sorry for Orton and Batista, he's really gonna put those boys out for slaughter on Mania night. There's no turning Orton face at this point but maybe Batistas heel turn can weirdly get the crowd back on his side. Either way it's a ****** up situation :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Hey It's Sam Cheatham's Question's week!! Today is the last day to ask up to 2 questions!!! Anything you want to ask!! You can either leave them here, throw them on our facebook page or email [email protected].

Will be addressing the WWE Network and road to WM. Appreciate all the participation NTWT.
[/COLOR]

View media item 827609

Orton got a loud pop this past Raw. Face Orton is meh but his latest heel run was weak also.

The WWE is so stupid. That Orton pop was cause his music is awesome and they want nothing to do with Batista, because they want Bryan as champ. Once again the WWE is about to overreact and do something silly. Business as usual.

tumblr_n050mf2sd71sg99p0o1_500.png

tumblr_n1mjfaxUFg1sg99p0o1_500.png

tumblr_n1mjt9qY7a1sg99p0o1_500.png

tumblr_n1mk74dXSW1sg99p0o1_500.png

I was watching Wrestlemania 17 and didn't even realize that Shane did that turnbuckle to turnbuckle jump on Vince.

Side note does the WWE still do that boxing competition? I think Terry Bradshaw won it, would like to watch that again.

I was out of the loop with wrestling from 02 to this past summer slam so the network is a blessing. Question why didn't Kevin Nash have a match at wm18? I mean hogan and hall did

I wish the sorting system can be better. Like if I wanna watch all ppvs in 1998 in chronological order. Instead it's sorted by ppv. Can't I sort by year and watch ppv by ppv?

I was out of the loop with wrestling from 02 to this past summer slam so the network is a blessing. Question why didn't Kevin Nash have a match at wm18? I mean hogan and hall did

I think it was originally supposed to be Austin v. Nash, but Nash messed his knee up. Could be wrong.

i've liked what i've been able to see so far on the network. but this streaming on my ps3 is horrible. it took 45 min to watch a regal/ultimo dragon match. :smh:

when does sign up for the free week end? havnt decided when i want to use it and do you have full access to everything?

Back
Top Bottom