Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Someone on here already bought 2 balcony tickets for $120 though? Maybe a typo but saw them going for $40. If everyone else is going balcony, I'll do it as well. Probably roll dolo, dont think my girl would be down and probably have a NTWT summit before and/or after.

I bought two Lower Balcony General Admission tickets. I saw tickets were going fast and I wanted to be in the balcony. General Admission Balcony basically means first come first serve right?

I was going to bring someone of the opposite sex but I might just bring my man with me. He isn't a big wrestling fan but he respects the sport and used to play Japanese Wrestling games with me.

With Batista turning heel, it remains to be seen how WWE is going to handle the heel vs. heel WrestleMania main event. One theory...

There's no theories needed though, throw in DBry as the face, let Douchtista cook, and Orton can go back to being his tweener self and let him get his four moves in to get pops during the main event. I can't believe how hard they're making this be just because there's some stubborn people at the top. :lol:

Gonna ask my girl later if she wants to go, if not, I'll have an extra ticket for anyone interested.

2 Lower balcony seats as well.

Last edited:
I still can't log in with my XBOX 360 man. Telling me wrong username PW. My laptop is too damn slow for me to even stream from it LOL. :smh:

So you saw that beautiful opening match at Bash at the Beach 96? 8)
I think I might want to sit in the balcony man. Probably a better view. I always preferred aerial views

Someone on here already bought 2 balcony tickets for $120 though? Maybe a typo but saw them going for $40. If everyone else is going balcony, I'll do it as well. Probably roll dolo, dont think my girl would be down and probably have a NTWT summit before and/or after.

Yeah, I forgot what it said on the ticket but I paid $60 a seat. I'll send pics

DC - I finally get to see you :evil:

Last edited:
King James saw that 20% OFF code and went wild.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I'm sure he didnt drop a dime on that. WWE probably just asked him to shout out the Network launch on social media in return for 15 belts lol
Rio should be holding the US Title.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom