Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Young Dolph 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Got the Network. Some buffering problems but I'm sure it will be alright a month from now.

Just watched WM17. The tag-team championship match between the dudleys-hardy boyz-edge/christian :wow:

Any other ppv that has a match similar to that?

thanks!

Got the Network. Some buffering problems but I'm sure it will be alright a month from now.

Just watched WM17. The tag-team championship match between the dudleys-hardy boyz-edge/christian :wow:

thanks!
Wrestlemania 16
Summerslam 2000

Last edited:

Just watched WM17. The tag-team championship match between the dudleys-hardy boyz-edge/christian
eek.gif

thanks!
Check out the MITB matches from Wrestlemania 21, 23, and 24!

Haven't tried to watch any ppv's on the network yet, but I've been able to watch 3 Legends of Wrestling episodes and the Countdown of Catchphrases without any issues..Using my PS3 and it's finally working fine for me..

I still can't log in with my XBOX 360 man. Telling me wrong username PW. My laptop is too damn slow for me to even stream from it LOL. :smh:

Zero, on 25 Feb 2014 - 1:13 PM, said:
Microsoft statement -

“Are you having trouble using your WWE app on your Xbox 360 console? We’ve got you covered, Xbox members! Thanks for being patient while we work toward a fix. We’ll provide an update for you as soon as possible.”

I watched the WM Rewind flawlessly, but I only made it about 30 mins into WM29, 15 mins into Bash at the Beach 96, and Heat Wave 98. It just stops and I have to close out of it. It really sucks it doesn't pick up where you left off like Netflix does.
So you saw that beautiful opening match at Bash at the Beach 96? 8)

To the guys who bought tix for ROH/NJPW in NYC, you guys getting GA?
I think I might want to sit in the balcony man. Probably a better view. I always preferred aerial views

Last edited:
- Word coming out of this week’s WWE tapings is that Alexander Rusev won’t debut in the ring until right after WrestleMania XXX. Rusev worked the 30-man Royal Rumble match this year but has not wrestled a singles match on the main roster since then.

- There were many people backstage at Monday’s RAW wondering why there was no mention of the late Nelson “Big Daddy V” Frazier passing away. However, this Friday’s SmackDown will open up with a tribute for Frazier.

- Mark Henry noted on Twitter that he has a few big announcements that will be revealed soon.

- Word coming out of this week’s WWE tapings is that Alexander Rusev won’t debut in the ring until right after WrestleMania XXX. Rusev worked the 30-man Royal Rumble match this year but has not wrestled a singles match on the main roster since then.

- There were many people backstage at Monday’s RAW wondering why there was no mention of the late Nelson “Big Daddy V” Frazier passing away. However, this Friday’s SmackDown will open up with a tribute for Frazier.

- Mark Henry noted on Twitter that he has a few big announcements that will be revealed soon.
How is that possible?

With Batista officially heel, what are the chances they get DBry in the main event? I mean they have to have a face in the main event right?

Maybe he'll pull double duty like Bret at WM 10. Stipulation that if he beats Trips, he gets in the main event.

How is that possible?

They were mostly focused on launching the WWE Universe.

With Batista officially heel, what are the chances they get DBry in the main event? I mean they have to have a face in the main event right?

Maybe he'll pull double duty like Bret at WM 10. Stipulation that if he beats Trips, he gets in the main event.

There's a better chance of hell freezing over before we see the Dazzler go over Triple H, Randall Keith AND Bootista all in one evening. Nope not happening at all. :smh:

Last edited:

that's the thought a lot of us have in this thread. He beats HHH to kick off WM or early on with the stipulation that he gets the Main Event spot and then wins that too

-On Monday’s RAW, Batista cut a promo finally acknowledging that fans are completely rejecting him. At Tuesday’s SmackDown tapings, Batista cut a heel promo and then went on to squash one of WWE’s beloved underutilized talents.

Batista cut a promo at the beginning of the SmackDown tapings, voting to “Destroy each of our heroes” on his way to WrestleMania. This led to Dolph Ziggler coming out, who called Batista a dinosaur and gave him a dropkick, setting up a match between the two later in the night.

During their match, Ziggler got a loud babyface reaction during their match and got a lout “Let’s Go Ziggler chant” against the Royal Rumble winner. Batista taunted the crowd during the match and eventually won by giving Ziggler the Batista Bomb.

With Batista turning heel, it remains to be seen how WWE is going to handle the heel vs. heel WrestleMania main event. One theory is that WWE will turn Randy Orton babyface by having the Authority disregard Orton in favor of Batista, turning Orton babyface. However this pans it, WWE appears to be firmly behind Batista as the new “Face of WWE” – whether the fans like it or not.

I would love to see rko as a baby face against a heel batista. I think it's not a if it's a will. Word is punk was pulled from wizard con and that orton will replace him. He'll do a meet and greet and autograph signing and normally they have faces at the event doing it. I would love to see rko ether batista like how he did on Monday. But that's only IF they're really not gonna include dbry in the title picture at wm

Last edited:
-On Monday’s RAW, Batista cut a promo finally acknowledging that fans are completely rejecting him. At Tuesday’s SmackDown tapings, Batista cut a heel promo and then went on to squash one of WWE’s beloved underutilized talents.

You mean the one that "can't connect with the fans" like a great Shoe Reseller once said? :nerd:

I still can't log in with my XBOX 360 man. Telling me wrong username PW. My laptop is too damn slow for me to even stream from it LOL. :smh:

So you saw that beautiful opening match at Bash at the Beach 96? 8)
I think I might want to sit in the balcony man. Probably a better view. I always preferred aerial views

Someone on here already bought 2 balcony tickets for $120 though? Maybe a typo but saw them going for $40. If everyone else is going balcony, I'll do it as well. Probably roll dolo, dont think my girl would be down and probably have a NTWT summit before and/or after.

Back
Top Bottom