Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

AJ plays that crazy chick role a little too well.

Either that or she's just being her natural crazy self
laugh.gif

Looks like Tista is wearing the KD VI Lifestyles in that last pic 
laugh.gif
 I'm just going to assume he's a NTer from now on

Last edited:
* Batista comes out gets booed heavily. He says he will beat everyone and out comes Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler challenges Batista. Batista laughs at him and accepts the challenge. Ziggler dropkicks Batista.
ohwell.gif

Network is completely useless tonight. Can't watch 5 minutes of a ppv.

I watched the WM Rewind flawlessly, but I only made it about 30 mins into WM29, 15 mins into Bash at the Beach 96, and Heat Wave 98. It just stops and I have to close out of it. It really sucks it doesn't pick up where you left off like Netflix does.

Last edited:
* Batista comes out gets booed heavily. He says he will beat everyone and out comes Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler challenges Batista. Batista laughs at him and accepts the challenge. Ziggler dropkicks Batista.
:\

giphy.gif

We all know what bout to happen. At least Ziggler gonna sell that tista bomb straight to hell though, after he gets his 30 seconds of offense in. 

So far in my experience with the network today is when streaming on my laptop there were no real issues or lag. Only thing I tried to check out was a NXT program because I've never seen one. Then I moved on to my ps3 and started WM29 at the Punk/Undertaker match and it would go good for a while, then lag. Lag, lag, lag, go good for a while. And just repeat all throughout the match after. Which I thought was kind of weird because I have a wired connection to the ps3. Just hoping all this buffering/lagging gets resolved soon.

Just signed up for the one week free trial. Is only the live streaming available if you only get the free trial? I can't get any of the ppvs or any past shows to play, the only thing that works is what's currently live streaming.

Just signed up for the one week free trial. Is only the live streaming available if you only get the free trial? I can't get any of the ppvs or any past shows to play, the only thing that works is what's currently live streaming.

Exactly my problem right now

Got the network. love it so far.

there are times when I was watching old ppv's that it would not load but I figure the glitches will get sorted out.

love the live shows :smokin

Back
Top Bottom