Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

No PPV working for me either. Been trying to watch some WCW ones...

I might be showing my age here but does anyone remember back in the NWA days when the stars would only wrestle amateur, no name dudes for most of the show and there was only one main event at the end? Don't know what made me think of that just now...lol

Stories of some people getting charged during the free trial and the on demand stuff still not working properly....this can get bad for em quick.

LividIlliterateAfricanbushviper.gif

Apvklfl.jpg

So I'm hoping they plan on reimbursing ppl if they don't get this fixed. :nerd: I'm using my ps3 and iPad and the ppv and old matches don't seem to work for me either. I am watching the Invasion ppv though right now.

So do you get a free week automatically to try the network the first time you sign up? Or is it just for this week? Id rather wait until they have things working a little better before I commit to the free week/buying the network. 

Ill probably end up coping the network anyways. But Id rather not pay for something that still has a lot of bugs as of right now. I can wait even tho there are a few things I would like to actually watch on there. 

No PPV working for me either. Been trying to watch some WCW ones...

I might be showing my age here but does anyone remember back in the NWA days when the stars would only wrestle amateur, no name dudes for most of the show and there was only one main event at the end? Don't know what made me think of that just now...lol
[COLOR=#red]
Funny enough I was JUST talking about that. Random jobbers with mullets and random colored singlets. :lol:

good times. [/COLOR]

quick question....im watching an RVD video from the first ECW pay per view (barely legal) and all the fans keep chanting "you sold out....you sold out"....why do they keep chanting that????

quick question....im watching an RVD video from the first ECW pay per view (barely legal) and all the fans keep chanting "you sold out....you sold out"....why do they keep chanting that????

During that time period he was talking to wwf/wcw

he was mad cause he wasnt even booked to be on the ppv.... and he felt like he deserved it......

Vince confirms that all the members of the shield will do great as singles stars.

Wyatts and the shield got rave reviews after their match at EC.

Batista was supposed to turn heel last night. Word is that he will turn heel as soon as tonight's SD tapings or as late as WM 30. Vince has reached his "Breaking Point". Him and HHH knew this would happen, but wanted him back as a babyface anyway.

Big E was spoken to by HHH and others regarding busting open guys he's worked with. No heat on him, though.

What exactly are they going to do to "turn Batista heel"? I wasn't even sure that he was actually considered to be a face.

I thought Batista has been kind of douchey the whole time since he's been back?

He feels entitled to be cheered and adored by everyone since he's Hunter's boy and he won the Rumble after a 4 year sabbatical.

Back
Top Bottom