Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

The crowd is really annoying during the Reigns / Bray match. The irrelevant chants should've been saved for a bad match, not that one.

hows the quality on the videos you guys are watching?

do i have to have xbox gold to watch it on my 360? wanna get a subscription to WWE network right now but i havent touched my xbox in over a year

Most likely. Practically every app on XBL requires gold membership.

Man Brock is gonna beat the dog **** outta Taker at Mania :lol: (not saying he's gonna win) .

I'm sure Taker wouldn't have it any other way.

That Ministry goatee. :pimp:

My dude looked 10yrs younger w that Ministry beard, then the hood came off :lol:

Let's be real...Daniel Bryan is not getting anywhere near that championship at WM.

He has a better chance the next night on Raw.

Finally was able to order the Network..The search feature on ps3 isn't that great and I got about 14 seconds into Fall Brawl 93 and I think it's froze already..Is this normal?

So even though I'm not big into wrestling anymore. I'm still a big undertaker fan and was thinking of ordering WM 30 mainly for that, and I can have my God son watch it since he loves wrestling. It's $70 in HD right? Every month has a PPV after WM? Seems like it would be a better deal to just sign up for the wwe network in April since they make you do a 6 month commitment, it would still be $10 cheaper than WM itself.

My main thing is, how would the quality be from the stream if I watched it through the app on my PS4 or TV or whatever? Is it gonna look the same as if I ordered it on PPV?

Yea that one. When I clicked on it I got 3 options. Pin to Home. Download Again. And Remove. I will download it again to see what happens. Thanks James.

That old APP that has been up on there since like last year? It doesn't even do anything when I click on it. I will try again when I get home.

Go to the video apps, it was there yesterday when I downloaded it, but for some reason, when I type my email and password, it was saying my username and/or password was incorrect, although I had no problems logging on my ipad and phone.

Go to the video apps, it was there yesterday when I downloaded it, but for some reason, when I type my email and password, it was saying my username and/or password was incorrect, although I had no problems logging on my ipad and phone.
I also couldn't login on xbox & on firefox I keep getting redirect to http://network.wwe.com/get-the-app/ it works fine on internet explorer

Back
Top Bottom