Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

BlaringFrightenedEquine.gif

Last edited:
Thought my job would have this blocked at work, but looks like I wont be reading during my free time, hahaha. Watching MSG April 6, 1981, less than a month when i wouldve turned 4. Brings back memories of watching wrestling on UHF stations.

The following is from WWE.com:

John Cena suffers knee injury at the hands of The Wyatt Family

GREEN BAY, Wisc. — John Cena’s knee was left battered and bruised after a vicious attack on Raw at the hands of all three members of The Wyatt Family. Following the brutal beatdown, the 14-time World Champion was taken to the locker room to be evaluated by WWE trainers.

At this time, WWE medical staff is unsure of the exact nature of the injury. After initial examination, they felt some instability and swelling in Cena’s knee, and recommended that the Cenation leader get an MRI. Initially, Cena refused further treatment.

On Raw Backstage Pass on WWE Network, ringside physician Dr. Chris Amann explained that John Cena felt something shift or give in his knee during the confrontation. While he refused treatment at first, Cena was transported to a local medical facility for more evaluation. Cena is still refusing to have an MRI done on his knee.

Bray Wyatt, pleased with the carnage caused by his monstrous family, ominously tweeted later in the night, “The golden calf has been sent out to pasture …Can you still see him?”

Sounds like a fix? Cena "refusing treatment" c'mon..... :rolleyes

I got two emails from WWE.com, one saying:  THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING ON WWE.COM

the other saying: We are sorry, there is no WWE.com account associated with this e-mail address.

Thank You,
WWE.com Customer Support

I kinda hope this is a work. Would suck from a business perspective to have Cena go down now. But man, if he wasn't hurt last night, give this man a Slammy for finally selling.

signed up for the trial for wwe network, using it on the ps4. Am I the only one that don't see a search feature on there and only on the computer?

Anybody know of any discount codes for WWE Shop? I wanna cop an Ultimate Warrior t-shirt since I'll be going to Raw next month.

Watched the 10 best catchphrases last night on Countdown it was pretty cool.

Last edited:
Anybody messing with this super show? 5/17 up New York. I might catch a bus up there man. Can't miss out this chance to see Big Liger live.

Anybody messing with this super show? 5/17 up New York. I might catch a bus up there man. Can't miss out this chance to see Big Liger live.

Someone had mentioned a NY/NJ NTWT Summit. I'm down.

I think its cool that theres going to be a ROH/NJPW show, but I cant see some of the ROH wrestlers equivalent to New Japan's roster. Want to see Okada perform the Rainmaker in person.

Anyone in the NYC area buy tickets for Jim Ross' show?

Caught up to the ending. That was dope man. That's how you bring Taker back. Last year's bull with the Tout spoilers and that four way match. Smh.

hows the quality on the videos you guys are watching?

do i have to have xbox gold to watch it on my 360? wanna get a subscription to WWE network right now but i havent touched my xbox in over a year
The quality on my PC is good. 

Mind you, these old shows were not shot on film so they can't be converted to HD quality or anything.

Yes, you need a Gold membership to watch on the 360.

I tried on my 360 last night and it did not work however.

first thing i wanna see is the match where kurt angle suplexed shane mcmahon through the glass prop that didnt break lol

^Still my favorite Angle match even though he has better ones. That was KOTR 2001 unless you've already found it

I can't get anything on the network to work on my PS3. I get an error message on everything I try to watch.

I can't get anything on the network to work on my PS3. I get an error message on everything I try to watch.

I had issues with my PS3 too..I just gave up and have been using my laptop..It's still hit or miss if a video will work or not though..

One of the big stories coming out of Monday’s RAW was that John Cena appeared to injure his knee during a brawl with The Wyatt Family. The injury appeared legit, with the Wyatt Family backing off Cena when he started grabbing his knee and Cena waving off WWE officials who attempted to check on him.

Several reputable sites (including f4wonline.com) reported that Cena was in fact injured, however, we’ve now learned that John Cena being stretchered out was actually written into the RAW script. The stretcher was ready to go even before Cena went out to the ring.

WWE hyped a “medical update” on John Cena for the RAW Backstage Pass show on the WWE Network, so this was basically done to encourage viewers to check out the WWE Network after RAW.

DAMMIT!!! I was hoping it was legit so that the shield could take his spot against the Wyatt's at wm

Back
Top Bottom