Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

I thought Austin wanted Hogan tho?

Yeah neither wanted to put the other over.

Pretty much. Austin wanted the match to be higher on the card, and wanted to go over first, with Hogan getting his win back the next time around. NOPE :lol:

tumblr_n1mptjZcHH1sg99p0o1_500.png

Siiigh I don't want to get old.

Now that the PPV's are streaming well I'm starting it off with all the older Survivor Series and SummerSlams bc I never got to see those as a kid.

Last edited:
Now that the PPV's are streaming well I'm starting it off with all the older Survivor Series and SummerSlams bc I never got to see those as a kid.
i never got to see any PPV's growing up 
mean.gif

my first ppv was the 1999 survivor series. 

I remember clash of the champions being on tbs...i was too hype 
laugh.gif

i never got to see any PPV's growing up :smh:

my first ppv was the 1999 survivor series. 

I remember clash of the champions being on tbs...i was too hype :lol:

I was fortunate enough to have gotten a black box in 94 and that lasted for about a year so from 94-95 I didn't miss a single one haha. Got the Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble box sets so I have seen all of those.

Eva Marie looks scorching fine in this ring gear on Main Event...but looks completely clueless in the ring. It looks like she's waiting on the arrows to cue her like Dance Dance Revolution. And Aksana still racks up wins as she gets no punishment for busting up Naomi :lol: :smh:

I remember I was pissed as hell when my black box stopped working and time warner changed up their ppv format for the 02 rumble
I legit cried

Watched Cena vs. Punk (NoC 12) and Angle vs. undertaker (NWO 06) on the PS4 just now. Both events loaded up quickly and I was able to fast forward to them without a problem. Now they just needed to add in the chapter skips and get rid of that ugly sound they play every time I scroll through options.

I was fortunate enough to have gotten a black box in 94 and that lasted for about a year so from 94-95 I didn't miss a single one haha. Got the Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble box sets so I have seen all of those.

My black box lasted from 1995 all the way til the end of the tna weekly ppvs :lol: needless to say i got my moneys worth

Last edited:
-WWE has reportedly changed their initial plans for The Authority story line. Originally, there was talk of bringing Vince McMahon back to television as a regular character, with the idea of having him battle with Triple H for control of the company leading into WrestleMania XXX. Those plans have apparently been scratched.

Additionally, for whatever reason, WWE decided to change the on-air role for Stephanie McMahon, as they stopped referring to her as one of the owners of the company.

So it looks like HHH will face dbry :smh:

Last edited:
All y'all enjoying the WWE Network, while I'm stuck on the sidelines.

day 3 of utterly useless network. trying on android phone, android tablet, and laptop. all failed. not my internet either because i use all 3 devices for hulu/youtube/etc with no problem

-WWE has reportedly changed their initial plans for The Authority story line. Originally, there was talk of bringing Vince McMahon back to television as a regular character, with the idea of having him battle with Triple H for control of the company leading into WrestleMania XXX. Those plans have apparently been scratched.

Additionally, for whatever reason, WWE decided to change the on-air role for Stephanie McMahon, as they stopped referring to her as one of the owners of the company.

So it looks like HHH will face dbry :smh:

Just dont really feel like Mania season yet since I haven't heard "No Chance, thatS what cha got, NO CHANCE in HELL!"

wondering if/when we are gonna get a VKM appearance on the road to WM

Back
Top Bottom