Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

iHKFFVM.gif

so after sitting on the phone with the overseas tech support for a half hour listening to them explain to me how to delete and re install the WWE app because apparently i didnt hear michael cole 3648759438959049600 times since the summer, i found out my chromebook is not supported AT ALL, and my phone and tablet will only work for streaming the live network but not on demand content until their "executives" can email or call me back in the morning.

Watching SummerSlam 1997, Bret Hart as a heel with the Hart Foundation is underrated.

Late 90's Hart Foundation is underrated as a whole.

- There was a radio show in the Green Bay area talking about how WWE kicked two fans out of Monday's RAW for holding up signs. One fan said he gave his "Randy Savage for WWE Hall of Fame" sign to the person sitting next to him and then felt bad when that person got kicked out with him. Other signs that reportedly were deemed a problem by security said "Ronda Rousey can armbar John Cena and make him tap" and "Less Talk, More Wrestling." The one fan also had a sign that said something about CM Punk being right in that UFC is better than WWE.

I remember seeing the Macho Man sign, I thought WWE was cool with Savage :smh:

- Indie wrestlers Roderick Strong and Kevin Steen are confirmed for the next WWE NXT tryout camp at the Performance Center from March 24th until March 26th. Michael Elgin was also trying to get in on the camp but there's no word yet if he will be there.

Former WWE Superstar Tyler Reks was recently interviewed by Pancakes and Power Slams. Here are a couple of things he had to say:

John Laurinaitis:
If you're not on the radar, he doesn't care about you. I got belittled by him quite a bit. When I came back as T. Reks, that was Vince. Next thing you know, I was Johnny's best friend. And when all that ended, he wouldn't give me the time of day. He is not a nice person. He is all strictly business.

Triple H:
Nice guy. He's got everything dialed in for the company and he's taking it in theright direction. Definitely into helping his talent.

Sheamus:
Was nice in the beginning, them I realized that he steps on heads and suddenly isn't your friend anymore. He only does what's good for Sheamus.

John Cena:
He's a workhorse. He does incredible things for the company and he busts his butt. Outside the ring, I can't stand the guy. He's not a nice guy, he holds talent down. He steals ideas. He's a prick.

Why he left WWE:
My daughter was 8 months old and she was starting to notice that I was leaving. Infants change everyday. I was missing out and I realized that I just couldn't do both. I wanted to be a dad.

Damn Cena :lol: :smh:

Below is the full schedule for Thursday, day 4 of the WWE Network launch:

12am EST - Royal Rumble 2013
3am EST - Legends of Wrestling - Renegades
4:30am EST - WrestleMania Rewind - WrestleMania I
5:30am EST - RAW Backstage Pass - 2/23/2014
6am EST - Old School - 10/21/1984 MSG event
8:30am EST - RAW Flashback - 2/21/1993
9:30am EST - RAW Flashback - 2/28/1993
10:30am EST - WWE Countdown - Catchphrases
11:30am EST - Beyond The Ring - Shawn Michaels & Bret Hart
1:30pm EST - Royal Rumble 2013
4:30pm EST - Best of RAW - 9/27/1998
6:30pm EST - WWE Main Event Replay - 2/25/2014
7:30pm EST - WWE NXT Arrival Pre-show
8pm EST - WWE NXT Arrival Live
10pm EST - WWE Superstars - 2/26/2014
11pm EST - WWE NXT Arrival replay

Was gonna cancel my plans in order to watch Arrival but it looks like it will be repeated, just hope the repeat doesn't get edited.

Last edited:
Looking back, if they let Punk be Punk under Heyman and not a typical B*tch heel, this run would of been 10x better. Just let him be a Austin type that hated everyone.

Right now I have no desire to watch the PPVs that I have already seen. I'm enjoying the cheesiness of the early In Your House PPVs. By no means are they great, but they are fun. I have always gotten a kick out of watching wrestlers that had short shelf lives (Duke the Dumpster, Adam Bomb) or failed gimmicks. Also, I love Vince flogging the product the whole time. Hilarious.

Also, I just celebrated my Dual Shock 4 disconnecting before my stream cut out. Glad things are running smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom