Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

Tensai pinned Cena less than a month after he debuted.

Then a couple weeks later he pinned ** **** with one hand.

Then a month after that he was pinned by Tyson Kidd in less than 30 seconds.

So playing football and wrestling in Japan means you a tough guy now huh? :smh: I've meet my fair share of softys playing football. And my statements are all based on brocks booking this year. They built this guy up to be unbeatable what he dam near murdered taker, show, Henry and Cena and some ****** gonna clap him??? Clean??? Naaaa

View media item 1301105

Yeah yeah yeah forget all that...soft tho?
Yeah you soft. Met me in temecula

Again it's been noted by wrestlers son is soft. Not just orndorff, others have said the same thing.
I would legit shoot the 5 with you right now if given the chance.  Not out of hate, but just because I think your opinions suck and I've got nothing better to do.

As far as the e-fed...sign me up.  I'll son him like Brenda should have.

Yeah yeah yeah forget all that...soft tho?
Was waiting for Vader's input
laugh.gif

I would legit shoot the 5 with you right now if given the chance.  Not out of hate, but just because I think your opinions suck and I've got nothing better to do.

Catching feelings. You just as soft as the man your in your screen name.

Catching feelings. You just as soft as the man your in your screen name.
Yep.  And because I caught feelings, now you gotta catch a fade.  You put this on yourself.

Back
Top Bottom