Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

I don't want Cena beating him it serves no purpose to Cena's career. I rather someone else slay the beast. If it's not Bryan I don't mind, but who else can it be? Roman? Meh. Cesaro sweet but that's not happening. If Bryan can't do it, Ziggy can't either. I guess you could get around it with Brock beating Cena in a gruesome match and Seth cashes in.

I don't want Cena beating him it serves no purpose to Cena's career. I rather someone else slay the beast. If it's not Bryan I don't mind, but who else can it be? Roman? Meh. Cesaro sweet but that's not happening. If Bryan can't do it, Ziggy can't either. I guess you could get around it with Brock beating Cena in a gruesome match and Seth cashes in.

Cena is the only option. I hate him too but they booked themselves into a corner. Realistically tho lesnar should not lose at the rumble or wm. Seth should cash in after heyman crosses lesnar, problem solved.

Smackdown spoilers

3. Cesaro and Tyson Kidd beat Los Matadores. Cesaro and Kidd won a short match. Natalya looked a little bitter about Tyson celebrating with Cesaro and disregarding her…

:rofl: :rofl: I'm lovin this kidd character. Imagine nattie getting bitter about the bromance :lol:

Last edited:
-As noted recently, WWE is looking at Adrian Neville as the next main roster call-up from NXT, however they are some matches and programs they would like him to do in NXT first.

WWE officials want Neville to work with Hideo Itami and Finn Balor in singles programs, and also a potential triple-threat feud for the NXT Championship with he, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.

Can't wait for a singles run for balor :pimp:

Last edited:

Arrogant jerks are probably my most favorite gimmick. The blatant disrespect for that fat chick :lol:

Stopped reading after the first name. Srs didn't read the rest. Vader is a known MR. Softy, Look it up b

And I never watched ufc. My statement's are all based of this past year. He beat the living hell out of big show, Henry, taker and Cena. It's just not realistic at all for bryan to beat him.

Look it up b, Vader played college football and in the NFL..Last I checked ******* don't play football in college/pros..And Vader main eventing in Japan and I'm pretty sure you can't be a heavyweight in Japanese wrestling and be a softy at the same time..Is he the baddest MF'er that's ever walked the planet?..No..But I bet he'd kick the crap out of any regular dude walking the street..And same with Taker and probably Diesel too..

I forgot who it was but it was someone much smaller than Vader and that he beat Vader *** backstage so him being soft wouldnt surprise me. Also @af1 1982 look at this for the Philly ROH show...

View media item 1329675
Yup that match alone made me buy my tickets just now haha. Also that NJPW ppv looks CRAZY. Is Comcast gon sell that PPV?

Just cause Orndorff or someone smaller beat Vader up doesn't mean he's soft..Y'all are saying Brock ain't soft and he got his clock cleaned 3 times in the Octagon..And he's been "beat" numerous times in the ring so for DBry, or anyone for that matter, to beat him is totally believable..

Stopped reading after the first name. Srs didn't read the rest. Vader is a known MR. Softy, Look it up b

And I never watched ufc. My statement's are all based of this past year. He beat the living hell out of big show, Henry, taker and Cena. It's just not realistic at all for bryan to beat him.
Vader...soft?

Last edited:
Im all for Bryan to beat Brock as long as it isnt Reigns since he obviously is not ready yet but Brock was made to look unstoppable. Im sure it'd be a great match but its not happening.

Smackdown spoilers
3. Cesaro and Tyson Kidd beat Los Matadores. Cesaro and Kidd won a short match. Natalya looked a little bitter about Tyson celebrating with Cesaro and disregarding her…
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm lovin this kidd character. Imagine nattie getting bitter about the bromance
laugh.gif
He should celebrate with Nikki
pimp.gif

Smackdown spoilers

:rofl: :rofl: I'm lovin this kidd character. Imagine nattie getting bitter about the bromance :lol:

Awesome :lol:

Look it up b, Vader played college football and in the NFL..Last I checked ******* don't play football in college/pros..And Vader main eventing in Japan and I'm pretty sure you can't be a heavyweight in Japanese wrestling and be a softy at the same time..Is he the baddest MF'er that's ever walked the planet?..No..But I bet he'd kick the crap out of any regular dude walking the street..And same with Taker and probably Diesel too..

So playing football and wrestling in Japan means you a tough guy now huh? :smh: I've meet my fair share of softys playing football. And my statements are all based on brocks booking this year. They built this guy up to be unbeatable what he dam near murdered taker, show, Henry and Cena and some ****** gonna clap him??? Clean??? Naaaa

So much content on the WWE YouTube page that goes UNMENTIONED. I swear man, they KILL me

Outside the Ring - Hit the mat and grab a vegan cupcake with Daniel Bryan - Episode 3 - YouTube

So playing football and wrestling in Japan means you a tough guy now huh?
mean.gif
I've meet my fair share of softys playing football. And my statements are all based on brocks booking this year. They built this guy up to be unbeatable what he dam near murdered taker, show, Henry and Cena and some ****** gonna clap him??? Clean??? Naaaa
Yeah yeah yeah forget all that...soft tho?

Back
Top Bottom