Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

they think because brock beat that overrated piece of **** juan cena that he can't lose to the best wrestler in the world? nonsense!

Look at this Brock love fest in here. Do you guys not remember the 123 Kid beating Razor Ramon for the cash to help his family? Do you not remember Shawn Michaels coming back from a concussion that almost ended his career to win the Royal Rumble for a 2nd year in a row, beating Owen Hart that next month to secure his WrestleMania 12 title shot, lasting 60 minutes PLUS with the Hall Of Famer Bret Hart in a brutal Iron Man match to in the WWF title?

But Daniel Bryan can't overcome Brock Lesnar? :smh:

If Razor Ramon had demolished Hulk Hogan a few months beforehand and Hogan got no offense in, I would have had a problem with the Kid getting that victory too. Even then Kid picked up a cheap victory over Razor.

Owen Hart wasn't the company's number 1 man. Bret, Owen and Shawn are all similar in stature.

Daniel Bryant couldn't even beat Bray Wyatt but he's suppose to beat Brock Lesnar. Child Please.

Last edited:
If Razor Ramon had demolished Hulk Hogan a few months beforehand and Hogan got no offense in, I would have had a problem with the Kid getting that victory too. Even then Kid picked up a cheap victory over Razor.

Owen Hart wasn't the company's number 1 man. Bret, Owen and Shawn are all similar in stature.

Daniel Bryant couldn't even beat Bray Wyatt but he's suppose to beat Brock Lesnar. Child Please.

Yo man it's not worth it at all. They just hype bryan is back and can't see how stupid it would look.

Bryan got BETTER. Goku wasn't on Frieza's level. Goku got WASHED by Vegeta. But he got BETTER.

if triple H beat Brock, and Brock beat Cena, and Bryan beat Cena and HHH, can't Bryan beat Brock? is that not how math works?

None of the big guys you listed have the background of brock. Dude is a well known badass. Shovel, hbk and nash were and still are poonany.

Vader and Taker aren't know as badasses?..You're kidding right?..And what background does Brock have?..He beat an old (but still good) Randy Couture who was 45 and Brock was 31..He tapped to Mir and only beat Carwin cause Shane got gassed and Brock got a lucky hold on him..His last 2 fights were TKO's in the first round..He has a 5-3 record..He's not that bad compared to any average heavyweight..

Vader and Taker aren't know as badasses?..You're kidding right?..And what background does Brock have?..He beat an old (but still good) Randy Couture who was 45 and Brock was 31..He tapped to Mir and only beat Carwin cause Shane got gassed and Brock got a lucky hold on him..His last 2 fights were TKO's in the first round..He has a 5-3 record..He's not that bad compared to any average heavyweight..
Stopped reading after the first name. Srs didn't read the rest. Vader is a known MR. Softy, Look it up b

And I never watched ufc. My statement's are all based of this past year. He beat the living hell out of big show, Henry, taker and Cena. It's just not realistic at all for bryan to beat him.

Last edited:
if triple H beat Brock, and Brock beat Cena, and Bryan beat Cena and HHH, can't Bryan beat Brock? is that not how math works?

Yeah look at Brock's work this year. Only match that he seemed to be vulnerable was the last match against Cena. Every other match he won convincingly. A ****** gonna beat him? Best wrestler in the world or not it's just not realistic bro. I'm happy he's back to but brock should not lose clean to anybody other than Cena. And I hate that guy.

Last edited:
I like these debates and convos. Keeps me occupied with reading all yall posts and the thread interesting. Props all. :pimp:

Btw dbry is no chance against brock. Brock will put dbry back on the shelf for another half year. The bunny would last longer than dbry. Beelie dat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom