Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

Aight aight to switch this up from all the instigating and bickering going on. Let's get back on track. List 10 predictions for 2015, any promotion. Gonna think about mine.

Last edited:
Tensai pinned Cena less than a month after he debuted.

Then a couple weeks later he pinned ** **** with one hand.

Then a month after that he was pinned by Tyson Kidd in less than 30 seconds.

This was a cot damn travesty :lol: :x

Tensai pinned Cena less than a month after he debuted.

Then a couple weeks later he pinned ** **** with one hand.

Then a month after that he was pinned by Tyson Kidd in less than 30 seconds.

Now we're comparing Tensai to Brock, you're reaching hard to back up your point Mr. Fantastic.

If a potential Brock/Bryan matchup was scheduled to happen BEFORE he brutalized the Big Show with a chair, then F5ing Mark Henry like a rag doll, then putting the Undertaker & streak in a coma at WM then completely squashing John Cena for the strap, then sure I could suspend my disbelief and say you know what maybe the Dazzler is going to make him tap.

But come on now.

Catching up in the thread....but the same Vader that got his eyeball knocked out of his socket by Stan Hansen and calmly put it back in mid match is soft?

@ 3:41

Last edited:
So much content on the WWE YouTube page that goes UNMENTIONED. I swear man, they KILL me

Outside the Ring - Hit the mat and grab a vegan cupcake with Daniel Bryan - Episode 3 - YouTube

Bjj is for the smaller man to slay the beast. Dbry will make Brock make Brock tap to the yes lock.

What about the possibility of dbry turning heel and either cheating to beat brock or joining authority to beat brock?

He could say he worked too hard and never lost his title desperate to get it back etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom