Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

Word today is that "Main Event(s) plans may be changing..."

Is there ANY way Brock isn't in the Title match at Mania? In a world where money doesn't matter i'd say sure, but that 5 mil...

Also if it is Brock/Dragon, match is pretty simple... Brock trolls for 14-16 minutes, Bryan gets in some little spurts, some type of distraction, YES! Lock, game over.

OR... Rollins comes down, ref bump, briefcase to Brock (Heyman turns on Brock?), Bryan pins, Seth cashes, :pimp:

is it possible for D Bry to develop a new finisher just for Brock...aint no Yes Lock working on Brock...he needs something impactful

bryan needs a leg submission. work rock's legs over all match. that's the most believable way to take down a big man.

Has there ever been a wrestler with asthma? Meaning, using his asthma pump DURING matches? I think that could add to a big time match.

ankle locks actually hurt? i never really watched many of brock's *** fights just his last one and maybe 1 other.
Ankle locks can tear your knee ligaments apart. Also what make ankle locks so dangerous is unlike many subs you wont feel any pain until your visiting snap city.

hai guise, happy new yearz

RAW worth goin back and watching? Missed it last week but read (thanks to you fellas) what happened.. was good from what I can gather but anything I really need to see?

sorry, it will be my only other crossover post...for clarification purposes only...

so this was called a kneebar tho he is grabbing & wrenching lesnar's ankle as i remember

i guess he basically had lesnar in two separate submissions with them awarding the win via kneebar

but the ankle lock was in place

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom