Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

I hope they keep his talking to a minimum tho

He's not ready to have the mic all the time yet...he's no Cena

Hyped for Takeover London

Part of me does/doesn't want Enzo & Cass to get the tag belts

Mainly cause I want Jordan & Gable to be the ones to win them

But I also find serious Enzo & Cass to be really awesome

Last edited:
@DCAllAmerican

CWTQ40ZUwAAxYuR.jpg

Idk about guys but I'm legit happy that Roman is champ. I thought he was gonna have Lex Luger syndrome.

He's 100% gonna be the next Lex Luger..He'll have title runs in the World, US, and Tag divisions over the course of his career..He'll go in and out of favor with the fans..He'll have a long career and make good money..But he'll never truly be "that guy"..There will always be someone that talks better, wrestles better, and tells better in-ring stories that the fans will get behind..Just like Luger with Sting, Flair, Vader, Simmons, DDP, and Goldberg..And that's nothing to hate on at all..But no matter how bad Vince wants it, Romania will never be on a Cena, P**k, Bryan, or Orton level..

I just think thats the world we live in .. people are never satisfied .. cena is a once a generation guy..

i hope trips is done in the ring and just focuses on running the show. we need him. He is the messiah

I still want part time Honner

He can still put on good matches with the right guys

We never got the Seth match either

i agree. i just say that because i want him full time booking the whole company .. i think h can still go with he best of them. he has ring psychology that is at the top IMO

I just wonder who's gonna win the Rumble

I've seen people say Brock but idk

character wise he really wouldn't need a Rumble win to get a title shot, simply cause he's Brock

Idk who else you could choose tho

Owens? Probably too soon

Dean? ehhh

Dolph? :lol:

Cena :nerd:

Gotta be Brock right?

That's the only match I can see him working right now

Just imagine if they had put Rusev over Cena and continued his push...he'd be a worthy opponent by now

Gotta be Brock right?

That's the only match I can see him working right now

Just imagine if they had put Rusev over Cena and continued his push...he'd be a worthy opponent by now

Unless Cena wins the rumble and the do Roman v Cena to make Roman the new king

Back
Top Bottom