Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Just got my Xmas bonus
smokin.gif
... Very happy
smokin.gif
 Porsche money
pimp.gif

- King Barrett is suffering from an injury of some kind, which is why he was noticably absent from Monday's RAW. Barrett was at the TLC pay-per-view on Sunday, but was reportedly already dealing with the injury. The severity of the injury isn't clear, although F4WOnline.com is reporting that more details regarding Barrett's injury should become available soon.

44-dame-sigh.gif

damn I passed up tickets last night because I thought the WWE was so bad, of course the best RAW of the year was last night

That's how it always happens :lol: the next Raw you actually go to will probably feature a 30 minute Authority promo at the beginning, and a Sheamus/Reigns promo duel near the end

What would have been great if the doctor walks into the room and says to Wade. "I'm afraid I've got some bad news."

Portland eh? My homie lived there for 4 years for college. Loved visiting, bar scene was so dope. Where do u cook im sure hes been

Asylum....

Only if it's spicy.

I got that Chipotle sausage...

Just got my Xmas bonus :smokin ... Very happy :smokin ...
 Porsche money :pimp:

More like 05 Forester money :lol:...

Just got my Xmas bonus :smokin... Very happy :smokin...

Congrats..Now buy a camera and post a pic of your SS gifts..:tongue:

Blah :lol:...

I've been lazy... I posted the pop's in the Pop's thread :lol:...

- King Barrett is suffering from an injury of some kind, which is why he was noticably absent from Monday's RAW. Barrett was at the TLC pay-per-view on Sunday, but was reportedly already dealing with the injury. The severity of the injury isn't clear, although F4WOnline.com is reporting that more details regarding Barrett's injury should become available soon.

44-dame-sigh.gif

damn I passed up tickets last night because I thought the WWE was so bad, of course the best RAW of the year was last night

That's how it always happens :lol: the next Raw you actually go to will probably feature a 30 minute Authority promo at the beginning, and a Sheamus/Reigns promo duel near the end

What would have been great if the doctor walks into the room and says to Wade. "I'm afraid I've got some bad news."

View media item 1830098

I've been lazy... I posted the pop's in the Pop's thread :lol:...
View media item 1830098

I got 2 cousins that manage Walgreens..They said to let them know if there's any specific Pops I want/need and they'd hold them for me when they get them in..I know you're way more into them than I am, so let me know if there's any exclusives from there you need and I'll keep an eye out for you..

Thanks but **** no... I buy way to many... I went to go buy 2 as gifts and bought 4 more for myself... $58 on Pop's :x... I needed that Mulder and Scully :smh:...

Don't know why, but I've got a feeling that Nia will win the belt, then personally hand it over to Eva Marie a la Andre and Dibiase.

Bayley's not getting the call up anytime soon, so this is possible.

Man I hope she don't get called up for awhile..She's a great talent and will be buried on the main roster just like Beluga Banks and Becky..

If you don't want to see spoilers tomorrow you should call in sick or quit your job like a real wrestling fan

Idk about guys but I'm legit happy that Roman is champ. I thought he was gonna have Lex Luger syndrome.
he was on that path.. if they made him win at mania his reign would of been over and he would be in the mid card fighting rusev over lana... luckily for him vince saw the writing on the wall and pulled back and let him build steam somewhat organically.. and i also am happy with the way they told his story. I just hope it continues to be good and it doesn't become just another title reign, because it could be the beginning of a new era.

Back
Top Bottom