Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

While I'd love to see KO win the Rumble (cause he's my current favorite and the best heel in the company), I think him winning MITB would be so much better..Just imagine the backstage interviews/promos he'd give while holding the briefcase..And to have him come out and troll the fans with fake cash ins would be totally perfect for his character and the company..He really does have the potential to be the next really big star that fans can either really love or really hate..

thought cena is going against taker at mania? i asked this question earlier.. no response.. as of now i don't think we have a rumble winner .. this point last year you knew reigns was winning

thought cena is going against taker at mania? i asked this question earlier.. no response.. as of now i don't think we have a rumble winner .. this point last year you knew reigns was winning

I think the reason why we don't really have a clear cut favorite right now is because Cena's out doing reality tv, Orton is on the shelf, and Sext got hurt..I'd say if all those dudes were active and SR was still champ they'd probably have Roman win RR next month and have him eliminate 17 people..

i can't wait to see who the surprise entrances are.. and i don't mean a returning cena. i like seeing people like the godfather return haha.. i know they take away spots from currant talent, but oh well..

i can't wait to see who the surprise entrances are.. and i don't mean a returning cena. i like seeing people like the godfather return haha.. i know they take away spots from currant talent, but oh well..

Yeah I enjoy the surprise entrants too..I don't care if it takes away from a current talent cause we all know each year there's only about 3 dudes who have a legit chance to get the win..So if they want to bring back, for instance, RVD and he takes Stardust or Titus' spot it's no big deal..Cause we all know Stardust, Goldust, Titus, Kalisto, Harper, Rowan, Usos, Caviar, and half dozen other guys ain't going to main event Mania..

Probably an NXT debut or 2(Zayn and...FUTURE HOFer BARON CORBIN). Legends idk would have to be someone we haven't seen in a long time

Last edited:
Guys the greatest person in wrestling ever is not JIm Crockett, Vince Jr or Sr, or any wrestler. Its Jim Barnett he was there for everything especially in the 80s.

just read the muscle head security guard that looked like gary wolfe just passed away.. RIP..

Yeah I enjoy the surprise entrants too..I don't care if it takes away from a current talent cause we all know each year there's only about 3 dudes who have a legit chance to get the win..So if they want to bring back, for instance, RVD and he takes Stardust or Titus' spot it's no big deal..Cause we all know Stardust, Goldust, Titus, Kalisto, Harper, Rowan, Usos, Caviar, and half dozen other guys ain't going to main event Mania..
but this is exactly how i feel.. who cares if sin cara misses the rumble and his spot is given to naked minion

Guys the greatest person in wrestling ever is not JIm Crockett, Vince Jr or Sr, or any wrestler. Its Jim Barnett he was there for everything especially in the 80s.

wrong.

the answer is always Dixie Carter.

Now go to sleep.

lou listening to the ross podcast with kevin sullivan? I'm listening right now and they're talking about barnett

but this is exactly how i feel.. who cares if sin cara misses the rumble and his spot is given to naked minion

Nah man

I see enough of minions on Facebook, with random *** quotes slapped on pictures of them

I don't wanna see one naked b

Last edited:
my kid loves them man.. their voices hypnotize children haha .. so stupid

btw if you had went to Raw last night there would've been a strong chance that you would've seen me :lol: I was working at the Whitman
the bridge? i walk to the stadium man haha i live less than a mile away.. I'm still waiting to come through and see you rocking a NT hat and getting a free pass through

do you and dragonFLY jones beef? i see that dude post in yeezy thread and always think it's you haha

Back
Top Bottom