Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Rusev's descent is pretty historic, but I think if you backtrack posts, heading into his feud with Cena, we all saw this coming :lol:

foreign gimmicks can only take you so far.. rusev is one of the best ever.. dude can work his *** off in the ring. and is believable as a monster heel .. but guys like him are basically talent enhancers for the main event guy..

get fed all the bottom dwellers until they are over enough to pose a threat
work a few DQ matches with the top guy to build belief that the main eventer is in danger of losing
main eventer overcomes the evil russian/asian/etc

I love JR's Barnett impersonations.

I would love to see Owens win the Rumble. I feel he would make Roman look good at Mania.

I understand why Rusev wears shoes now, but he looks way less menacing than he used to with the taped feet.

tumblr_nzf8j2YKs91u78bpio6_250.gif

Rusev's descent is pretty historic, but I think if you backtrack posts, heading into his feud with Cena, we all saw this coming
laugh.gif
It's a shame too because he's one of the best guys on the roster. He makes the best out of all the crap he's put in.

Ru Ru
smokin.gif

i dont know if its been mentioned but 50% off all tees on wwe shop using the code: GIFT. I've been checking if they restocked on those razor tees I wanted but no dice.

Back
Top Bottom