Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

tumblr_nzdjseoNmo1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_nzdjseoNmo1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_nzdjseoNmo1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_nzdjseoNmo1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_nzdjseoNmo1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_nzdjseoNmo1ql0k28o6_250.gif

Any wrestler coming up needs to find his way into HHH's pocket :lol:

Last edited:

WWE so smart. Used a usually rowdy crowd in their favorite. They worked all the marks and they got what they wanted.

Last night really did it. He just needed that little twist to make him more ruthless. In ring work is definitely up there now and his promos leave something to be desired but man, to see how much he has progressed over the last year
his promos are trash bro.. but i think that has more to do with the script than the actor
Yep, just like other people on the roster, it's like they're writing stuff for a role he shouldn't be playing.
I dunno man

I know WWE creative is bad

But I refuse to believe they fed him that "sniveling little suck up sell out full of suffering suchotash son" line

I REFUSE

sick fargo is done.. need new show asap.. fargo actually made me like tv again.. i watch sports, wrestling, shark tank, and kid cartoons with my daughter ahah thats it.. fargo has me wanting more though. props to the guys in here who talked about it so much. thats what made me finally watch it.. reps are warranted

Last edited:
Just finished watching RAW on DVR. Best RAW in a long time. Would say year but I'm blanking on the rest of the good episodes and know I'm forgetting one.

:lol: at Vince being dead on the edge of the ring for a good 5 minutes beforr Roman kicked him off.

Last edited:
@Degenerate423 you watch the men in Blazers show?? Better than ESPN fc imo
laugh.gif
Nah, I'm gonna start DVR'ing it.  I wish ESPN FC would consistently have Thomas, Moreno, Hislop, and Burley though.

All this talk about Fargo has piqued my interest.  I'm gonna check out the first episode and see what's good.
Figures the "family" would show up when he wins
mean.gif

I made a thread for the first season and just continued it for the second. Both were great, this ones just that much better though. Very well done show.

Back
Top Bottom