Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

you couldn't even purchase alcohol (other than at a bar) on sunday in massachusetts until about 10 years ago

puritanical "blue laws" or something....it was wack yall

Last edited:
RT @WWERollins: Enjoy it while it lasts @WWERomanReigns. Keep the throne warm.

Best Heel in the Business is paying attention! :pimp:
tumblr_nxh4qrXOui1ql59v7o1_1280.png

you couldn't even purchase alcohol (other than at a bar) on sunday in massachusetts until about 10 years ago

puritanical "blue laws" or something....it was wack yall
we got bottle service and the waitress couldn't put the bottle down. she legit had to hold every bottle in her hand and pour our drinks. we weren't allowed to touch them because of some stupid law they have .. and whoever said boston is racist I'm not saying they are or aren't because i don't live there or pay attention to what goes on there but i legit saw 10 total black people there all weekend and thats not an exaggeration ..

I know Total Divas is a work, but he's pretty protective of her on there. I can't imagine he ok'd that tweet. :lol:

.. and whoever said boston is racist I'm not saying they are or aren't because i don't live there or pay attention to what goes on there but i legit saw 10 total black people there all weekend and thats not an exaggeration ..

Next trip, you gotta go to the Heath Street projects in Roxbury or Blue Hill Ave in Dorchester.

You know what... I'm just gonna post this again... Good lord baby Jebus... I would pay straight cash for that... And I'd tip... Just ain't right :smh:...

zHiEeyQ.jpg

Last edited:
NYC and Chicago are both better wrestling cities than Philly. (Better venues, more history, better memories, etc. Only thing philly is great at is cheesesteaks and birthing ugly people.

Back
Top Bottom