Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

With so much time before the rumble, I'm guessing fella gets his rematch at the first Smackdown. Reigns wins, then Trips/Reigns at Rumble for the title? Brock wins the Rumble for Reigns/Brock again?

If that happens I don't know who Trips gets at Mania.

Pretty funny that it took scaling Roman back (somewhat), having Sheamus cash-in his MITB, creating a faction for Sheamus, and having both HHH & Vince take beatings from Reigns in order for the fans get behind him, in Philly. Jesus Christ :rofl: :rofl:

obviously no one saw Rome wining tonight.. i thought he was either going to go for it at rumble or atleast win the rumble.. now who is going to win the rumble now that its pretty much a mortal lock that roman won't be in it ..

WWE so smart. Used a usually rowdy crowd in their favorite. They worked all the marks and they got what they wanted.

Last night really did it. He just needed that little twist to make him more ruthless. In ring work is definitely up there now and his promos leave something to be desired but man, to see how much he has progressed over the last year

WWE so smart. Used a usually rowdy crowd in their favorite. They worked all the marks and they got what they wanted.

Last night really did it. He just needed that little twist to make him more ruthless. In ring work is definitely up there now and his promos leave something to be desired but man, to see how much he has progressed over the last year
his promos are trash bro.. but i think that has more to do with the script than the actor

And why were yall having a My City > Your City debate in here :lol:

Cause everytime johnst joins the discussion one of his first 5 comments always has to include something about Philly..Which in turn reminds everyone that Philly sucks and wants to be NYC..Which in turn makes others always have to bring up Boston/DC/Ohio/Chicago..

And why were yall having a My City > Your City debate in here :lol:

Cause everytime johnst joins the discussion one of his first 5 comments always has to include something about Philly..Which in turn reminds everyone that Philly sucks and wants to be NYC..Which in turn makes others always have to bring up Boston/DC/Ohio/Chicago..
hahaha when do i ever bring philly up

i think they had to give del rio a belt when he came back or everyone would care even less
artifically helps him get back into the fans awareness

i'm sure they've done similar in the past with other wrestlers

Back
Top Bottom