Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

He literally just won the strap but I'm thinking who he going to eventually drop it to ?? Or he breaking punks record ?

Philly in love with Reigns
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
I know you and me were Reigns supporters for a while 
pimp.gif

Yall fake *** roman fans in here acting like yall werent slandering him just weeks ago....

Yeah we see you

i could of taken you .. i should of offered the brethren my ticket my girl was suppose to have instead of giving both to my boy..

Me & my friend or cousin were originally gonna go but with the product being so trash lately we passed smh lol

vince wanted to prove that by writing a good storyline arch he can have any crowd eat out his hand .. especially having every person who booed this man a year ago cheer for him like he ws rocky balboa.. props to vince for finally doing something worth watching..

I know you and me were Reigns supporters for a while :pimp:

Yall fake *** roman fans in here acting like yall werent slandering him just weeks ago....

Yeah we see you

Lesser of 2 evils

Had he beat Seth for the belt like that, i woulda been heated lol

When was the last time WWE title exchanged on raw?

Only one that comes to my mind is in Cle when Austin took it back from Kane.

Wonder what they bout to do. Brock coming back too and it is the road to Wrestlemania. Interesting. Still miss GOAT Rollins tho

vince wanted to prove that by writing a good storyline arch he can have any crowd eat out his hand .. especially having every person who booed this man a year ago cheer for him like he ws rocky balboa.. props to vince for finally doing something worth watching..
Vince won :smokin :smokin :smokin

Wait, Roman's champ? I just got home

And why were yall having a My City > Your City debate in here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom